Requesting Loose pictures of Medicom Solid Snake Figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im considering to buy either the first one from MGS3 without the eyepad,or the one with Crocodile Head,if anyone have the opportunity to post loose pictures i would appreciate it.Thanks

the original has no face paint camo, no eyepatch, no croc head but has the olive drab camo.
and is very limited

Ah yeah how could i have missed that:lol

I would probably buy the Croc head Snake,the first one is too expensive,over 300$ on ebay,and only 1 seller have listed it.

Its cool,but i want a regular Snake figure,i want the first one but its too expensive,so the Croc Head would be the best choice.

I have it. I have it packed away right now, bu I will try to get some pics this weekend.

Thanks for your help,havent seen loose pictures of it before,so these helps!

If you can get this version, I would do it. It is the best one of the group even though he only comes with his pistol and knife. I prefer this one to the eyepatch/croc cap version.

If you can get this version, I would do it. It is the best one of the group even though he only comes with his pistol and knife. I prefer this one to the eyepatch/croc cap version.

Its not that i dont want it,but its so damn expensive now,400$ is just way to much for me for this figure.

I hear you. I bought mine when it first came out, so it wasn't THAT expensive.

Last edited:
I think that was around the original price. I don't remember the exact price. I do remember that it was more expenisve than the others because it was much more limited. Don't know the exact numbers.

Back