• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Takara Batman parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

Figure it's a long shot, but I'm looking for the following parts from Takara's Batman Begins that I NEED for a project of mine;

Batman head and neck piece
Unmasked Bruce Wayne head
All interchangeable hands
Harness
Body
Bracers
Cape

The rest(Suit, Batarangs, Grapple Gun, Grapple Gun belt connector piece and Belt) I DO NOT NEED, though I would be willing to entertain offers for a complete Takara Batman.

If you have any offers or questions, or would like to ask me about my feedback, please do not hesitate to PM me!:)

Rob:D

Last edited:
Well, lucky for you I want something real bad and any money will help, so I'm considering selling you his harness and Bale head.:monkey3

Well, lucky for you I want something real bad and any money will help, so I'm considering selling you his harness and Bale head.:monkey3
14308742_c7f4b7b838_m.jpg

"Do it!":monkey5

:rock :rock :rock

I wanted one of those figures myself...they just kick ass! I have to wait though. :monkey2

One day CM will make a Bruce Lee and it will be mine....:monkey5 I save all my pennies for the day. It will be sculpted by Arnie Kim.
How's the Jack CM fundage going?

If CM had Arnie sculpt them a Bruce I would probably sell my Venom bust to get it. Godamn now you got me all excited.:monkey5

How's the Jack CM fundage going?

If CM had Arnie sculpt them a Bruce I would probably sell my Venom bust to get it. Godamn now you got me all excited.:monkey5

My CM Jack Fund is going very well...now I am waiting for CM to put him up for order if ya know what I mean. :monkey5

The Bruce is going to be incredible. I think the CM pieces just keep getting better and better. I don't know if I could get rid of my Venom bust though....one of my favorite pieces ever!:D

Are you still selling spare parts? I need the set of hands that are slightly open.

Back