• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB. Stealth Iron man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Pain

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I tried as soon as it was avalable and still didn't get one:monkey2
If anyone has an extra PO that they would let go to a Collector. I'd very much appreciate it.
Thanks.

Well, I tried as soon as it was avalable and still didn't get one:monkey2
If anyone has an extra PO that they would let go to a Collector. I'd very much appreciate it.
Thanks.

best of luck. if i were offered $1000, i wouldn't sell mine. cheapest ebay buy it now is $675 plus shipping.

Yea, I'm on the WL.
Don't mention Ebay, I am done with feeding Flippers. I would rather NEVER have this statue, than to pay $100+ extra to a greedy pig.

Yea, I'm on the WL.
Don't mention Ebay, I am done with feeding Flippers. I would rather NEVER have this statue, than to pay $100+ extra to a greedy pig.

one man's pig is another man's pork! :moon

i will crush this revolution---i will sell my stealth for 700 to the first taker.

i will crush this revolution---i will sell my stealth for 700 to the first taker.

I'd take $699.
dolph1.gif

Yea, I'm on the WL.

And your wish you'll get then! :monkey5

Seriously though - good luck on the waitlist!

JS :monkey3

You know being called a greedy pig is just mean. Fat pig is one thing but greedy, come on.:lol

ill trade my stealth iron man for a doom pf or a venom 1:1 bust

anytakers?

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ill trade my stealth iron man for a doom pf or a venom 1:1 bust

anytakers?

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:rotfl

No.:D

f84e2d17.jpg

f84e2d17.jpg

f84e2d17.jpg

f84e2d17.jpg
f84e2d17.jpg
f84e2d17.jpg

f84e2d17.jpg

f84e2d17.jpg

Hiioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited:
Alright, I'll give you a good deal. $4000 and I will sell it. That's just a little above cost. :D

f84e2d17.jpg
f84e2d17.jpg
f84e2d17.jpg
f84e2d17.jpg
f84e2d17.jpg
f84e2d17.jpg
f84e2d17.jpg

ok so you are going to give me 4000 and your doom pf for my stealth iron man. wow you are a genuine hobby hero. +5 karma points your way big guy wowowowoow. thanks lol

Back