Exclusive Faith now on the waitlist.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

screamingmetal

www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=buffy_12&item=20081
I saw this last night in the newsletter and I immediately put in a reservation on the wait list.
But I'm wondering if the Faith exclusive was offered on the second chance and sold out before I received my newsletter. Did anyone notice if the figure was for sale briefly yesterday?

Also, is this on the waitlist new or has it been available on the waitlist for a while?

I don't have a clue ScreamingMetal, but I do know you have been wanting this one for a while. Glad you were able to jump onto the list, and your patience looks like being rewarded. Well done. Hope the waiting is more bearable now, and won't be long before you are put out of your misery.

and won't be long before you are put out of your misery.

:lol I think I've seen too many movies. when I first read that I took it the wrong way. Maybe it was the lack of sleep at the time but I sure hope Sideshow isn't using this as a ploy to put a hit on me. Maybe a little semtex along with my Faith figure or a hitman disguise as a Fed Ex delivery man? yikes!
I don't know what I did to piss e'm off, maybe it was all my complaining about big heads or something? I mean, I didn't get a free bust or anything with Der K. and it's been about six weeks since I won a prize in the Freddy vs. Jason contest, and I still haven't received my prize. I'm starting to get the idea that they don't like me much. :cut :p

Yeah, I've been looking for this exclusive for a very long time. I've looked all over Ebay, and since the start of this year, I haven't seen one offered. This does seem like it's the first time Excl. Faith is on the new wait list, and so, I hope it pans out.
I just wonder where are they getting all these excl. faith figures so long after it has sold out?

If you did find one on ebay your nose would bleed, can't beat the waitlist when it comes to exclusives.

If you did find one on ebay your nose would bleed, can't beat the waitlist when it comes to exclusives.

I don't mind the bleeding, I would buy one just under $100. But that's the thing, No one has been listing them even at exorbitant prices on ebay. I'm starting to think that anyone who wanted one has theirs and are not willing to sell. That is, they are all owned by collectors and not scalpers.
I really hope the wait list thing works out.

"I sure hope Sideshow isn't using this as a ploy to put a hit on me. Maybe a little semtex along with my Faith figure or a hitman disguise as a Fed Ex delivery man?"

If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. A real Fedex delivery would blow up before you ever got the package. It would have to be a disguise!

If Kazinski used Fedex, no one would have figured out why he kept blowing up delivery trucks. Fedibomber. :rollin

As you can guess, my experience with Fedex has not been favorable.

Thanks for the notice EriatarkaESP, I didn't think that was for the exclusive since it's really not mentioned in the auction heading. I'm a bit conflicted, I'd rather buy it from Sideshow but if it's not too expensive, I'll put a bid in even though I can't really afford to do so right now at this moment (I'm saving Moola).

No prob SM, I hope you get a good deal, as this one is pretty poorly listed.

I hope no exclusive Faith appears on ebay, and you get the Sideshow one for the right price. Pennies are hard to come by, and for the price you'll get it from Sideshow, it will do a lot more good. You've waited this long, a little longer will make all the difference.

Well, I didn't win the auction. As soon as it past $40 I was out of it. I didn't even place a bid and it went so high.
I'll just have to wait and hope that my name comes up on the wait list.

It probably didn't help that I posted the link here... Next time, I'll PM instead. (Sorry, didn't think about that until it was too late.)

No problem Eriatarka, because I just got notice that I can expect a Exclusive Faith figure from Sideshow!!!!!!
:banana :carrot :elef :bunny :banana :carrot :elef :bunny :banana :carrot :elef :bunny :banana :carrot :elef :bunny :banana :carrot :elef :bunny :banana :carrot :elef :bunny :banana :carrot :elef :bunny :banana :carrot :elef :bunny :banana :carrot :elef :bunny :banana :carrot :elef :bunny :banana :carrot :elef :bunny :banana :carrot :elef :bunny
:mexwave :mexwave :mexwave :mexwave :mexwave :mexwave :mexwave :mexwave :mexwave :mexwave :mexwave :mexwave :mexwave :mexwave :mexwave :mexwave
THANK YOU SIDESHOW!

Awesome! Congrats! She's a cool figure, no matter what the critics say. The weapons alone are worth it. :banana

What's really cool is that Sideshow is incorporating the Faith Exclusive into my Freddy vs. Jason prize!
They told me they didn't have any more Jasons from F vs. J and they where trying to track one down for me the past six weeks. so they asked which figure I'd like to replace the Jason figure and I said Excl. Faith, they replied done!
:banana :banana
Sideshow rocks! :bow

Yea!! I just got my Faith figure along with the other prizes!
:banana
But what was very strange is that it came completely out of the blue. I didn't receive a shipping notice from Fed Ex, and the driver knocked so softly on the door that I thought I was hearing things. looked out the window and there was the Fed Ex truck. I'm glad my hearing hasn't gone bad yet from listening to Heavy Metal.
I was wondering if there's something wrong with my email. I haven't received many of my Sideshow email notices and with so many figures getting ready to ship in the next couple of months, I can't afford to miss any more.

Faith is a great figure, the head sculpt wasn't as nearly as bad as I had once thought. It's not a spot on likeness, but it does look better then the Pamela Voorhees figure I also got in the package. I can't however figure out why such a great and memorable accessory as the Slayer's Scythe would be the exclusive aspect of this set. It looks fantastic and really makes the figure stand out. It's definitely one of the best accessories Sideshow has ever made! :rock

Back