Sideshow is curious...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SideshowDusty

What do you all want to see on the Product Cam during Comic Con? We have 4 days (plus the preview night!) of cam time to fill up, and we are interested to know what the majority of collectors not attending the Con are most interested in getting "up close and personal" with! You can be as specific as possible, and we'll try as hard as we can to fit everything in.

Let the people speak... we bow to your commands :bow - at least until we strain our backs :)

Any new items being shown at Comic Con, the SDCC exclusives, The Dead line and X-Files. Thats what I want to see anyway.

I think the best bet is the new stuff being shown at SDCC because WE (the non-attendees) can't see it up close and personal.

How about some more info on the Dead (the reason behind Patient Zero's page going funky, background, etc.)?

And can you run over to the Takara booth and get some shots of their 1/6 Batman Begins?

;)

More of the 1/4s! I recently saw the Phantom in person and was blown away!

Also don't forget the LOTR love!

How about showing Sideshow Dusty?

...and 1/4 Preditor.

Well, I won't be there for the the preview night or the 14th. So I'd like to see anything thats new from Star Wars and Lord Of The Rings.

:mwaha What Adam said!

Actually, any newly announced products of course! The con exclusives would also be nice. How about "Aragorn at the Black Gate" and "Gimli and Legolas on Arod"? :ted

Legolas and Gimli on Arod - i wanna see that one too. And of course, I want to see the new 1/3200th scale Flaming Denethor companion piece for Minas Tirith. That'll be even cooler.

I'll stop muffing with your thread now Dusty
:banana

HOw bout all the sideshow folks! Yea, we want to see chicky, Dusty, Chris, then, the ssfreaks that show up at the booth, and anyone else that is there! Oh, and a sneak peak at the new Gwaihir statue would be awful nice too. :dance

Marvel, marvel, and more marvel.... Silver Surfer vs. Firelord...

How about Sideshow reps dancing nekkid on a big table? Oh, wait, that's only at the Friday night drinking party...

Michael
MWC

Pretty smooth Chris

It seems that Chris has given a hint in his last post.

The bold letters spell "Soon in Newsletter" for Gimli and Legolas on Arod!!!

Good one Chris!!!

Okay people this is serious - I'm trying to schedule here! :doh No nekkid dancing, no 1/3200th scale Denethor (although that would be quite cool - good thinking there Chris), and this is NOT a "why don't you do a _____" thread! Gooooosssshhh... :bang2

And don't worry, I'll be sure to get any SSF members I can on the Cam Hat - we're going to have like a million views of the booth... on the other hand, no one will be seeing me on a cam, since I'm wearing it on my HEAD. Duh. 8)

Now wipe that grin off your face and get serious...

Chris, you're getting too good at this code stuff! And good job on Patient Zero page! :clap

Dusty, you'll just have to find a mirror! :rollin

Legolas and Gimli on Arod - i wanna see that one too. And of course, I want to see the new 1/3200th scale Flaming Denethor companion piece for Minas Tirith. That'll be even cooler.

Soon in newsletter.

Very interesting.

Soon in newsletter.

I REALLY hope that is the case. I can't wait to see this piece.

As far as what to put on the Cam, definitely count me in as wanting to see all of the 1/4 SW pieces, all of the newly announced LOTR pieces, 1/4 Predator, hopefully a 1/4 "Arnold" version of the Terminator, and any SW or LOTR art prints.

Okay Dusty....here's one. How about taking a bit of time -- no more than 1/2 hour or so each day (or maybe twice a day....morning and late afternoon) to do a roving reporter thing? Walk around in SDCC and show us some of the atmosphere going on around -- not just at the SS booth. It would give us "at home-rs" a taste of the excitement?

BTW....noted that your training under the mentorship of the Mistress seems to be going very well. You've nearly got her unique posting approach down. :bow :bow ;) May we call you mini-Mistress? :dance

And Chris...you ol' debbil you! :yay

Being serious now, famous or semi-famous people. I guess you won't have sound, but seeing somone, like Len Wein from last year for example, would be interesting and having them identified on the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back