• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Stealth Iron Man Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Fett

El Cazador de Hombres
Reaction score
So get this...

At 10 A.M. this morning at our office, the entire network goes down. That means all email, databases, and internet. The boss calls the main office to find out what the hell is going on, and they reported back to him the transformer just melted from the massive heat wave we are having here in Georgia.

An hour later, the power company notified our main office that replacing it will take 5 hours.

So here I am in this office with no internet for 5 hours. It is now past 2 P.M. and now service is back up. Thanks, man.... Like I need it now...

So now I am beyond pissed that I missed the pre-sale. I already put myself on the waiting list, but I am not counting on it.

So if anyone here has an extra Stealth Iron Man they can part with, I am hereby announcing first dibs on one.

Thank you.

Now I am going to go home after work and get hammered. Too pissed off to cope right now....

Back