Sabres' Collection: Here be monsters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I know why Madonna sang Lucky Star...

BBB1.jpg

Got a couple of updates...

First up is the "STRUGGLE" kit from Miniations. Joe Evans threw some killer paint on this for me.

Yeah, the sculpt isn't the best, but it's an older kit. I do loves me some ol' school kits.

Ca.jpg

100_3854.jpg

100_3855.jpg

100_3857.jpg

100_3859.jpg

100_3860.jpg

Next is the Alien Warrior from Hot Toys. I frickin' LOVE this thing!
This is my first Hot Toys purchase (stupidly missed out on the AvP/USCM stuff) and it won't be my last. Definately a very "Takeya-ish" sculpt.

jj1.jpg

100_3848.jpg

100_3851.jpg

100_3852.jpg

Wow that is an amazing collection of Alien and Predator items!!! I used to have that Space Jockey Model kit, unfortunately I got it when I was a kid and did not have sufficient talent to do it right. So I gave it to my brother, as far as I know he lost it :monkey2:monkey2

And which Medicom Alien is that in your collection... it looks pretty nice, is it a statue?

Wow that is an amazing collection of Alien and Predator items!!! I used to have that Space Jockey Model kit, unfortunately I got it when I was a kid and did not have sufficient talent to do it right. So I gave it to my brother, as far as I know he lost it :monkey2:monkey2

And which Medicom Alien is that in your collection... it looks pretty nice, is it a statue?

Thanks for the kind words everyone. :D

Which Alien are you talking about Galacticboy?
This one?

t1.jpg

Yes, thats the one, I didn't want to repost your image w/o asking. The sculpt looks a lot like the RAH figure... but w/o the base body to muck it up.

Yes, thats the one, I didn't want to repost your image w/o asking. The sculpt looks a lot like the RAH figure... but w/o the base body to muck it up.

No worries, I'm cool with people posting my pics.

That Alien is actually part of a set.

It goes with this Predator:

t.jpg

Okay, I saw that set when I was in Japan, but only the box... never the contents. The Alien looks pretty darn good. Thanks for the info!

New addition to the collection time once again. And this one is a real exciting one for me. I sent the "Bug Hunt" kit off to Vindicator with a couple of requests. I thought the kit would look great with the Pred being an Elder and have this great scar going across one eye.
Vin took all that and added a whole lot o' extra coolness to it including a kick ass water effect in a special base he had routed out to fit the kit.
Trust me, I couldn't be happier to have this one in the collection.

On to the pics....

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

Back