• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB-Bacara Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
The Freak who was gonna go to the show and get mine has had some personal things come up and can't go. So I'm in need of some help. If anyone is going and wouldn't mind hooking me up I would appreciate it.

Let me know what you would want or need for your troubles. Cash or Trade.

I need one of them too if anyone can get another one after Josh gets his I would take it from you. I really need to get at least 3 of these at a decent price.

I mean 3 of the commanders not 3 Bacaras I only want one.

I'm taking a lot of cash and will try to get as many as possible. Mark gets mine, but any extras will be available for you guys. (Tom already has first dibs though).

Loki - where does the sale usually occur? I would guess that would be the first place to go in the morning.

Loki - where does the sale usually occur? I would guess that would be the first place to go in the morning.

I wish I knew. This will be my first Con as well. I've already got my tix but I still plan on getting there fairly early, mainly to try to snag more of these damn things.

Well, I would appreciate whatever help you guys can offer.

Zombie if you get one we can work out a deal once you get it.

I'd just like to avoid ebay if possible.

Chris try and get as many of these as possible. I know me and Josh would really appreciate you being able to help out with this one. Hopefully they will be abundant and you may be able to get multiples.

I am going with Loki to the Baltimore Con. I'll see what I can do. It's the first Con I have ever attended so I am not sure what the procedure is for trying to get extra busts.

I am going with Loki to the Baltimore Con. I'll see what I can do. It's the first Con I have ever attended so I am not sure what the procedure is for trying to get extra busts.

Take extra cash and ask someone standing in line to pick one up :monkey1

I doubt many of these will be left 'for sale' at the show. I'm sure most of them will be pre-ordered but we'll do our best.

Take extra cash and ask someone standing in line to pick one up :monkey1

I doubt many of these will be left 'for sale' at the show. I'm sure most of them will be pre-ordered but we'll do our best.

Of all the cash I have ever had, I don't remember any of it ever being "extra" :lol

You all guys please get as many of these as possible and please dont forget to remember me as well as Josh and the rest of the true GG collectors here.

It looks like GG will not be handleing the exclusive except for preorders so I guess you all can try and preorder one and then just go crazy buying them at the con. This will be a dealers dream though the way they are handling it.

The Pre-Order will be at GG's Booth, here is the answer from GG from BlueSnags QnA:

The Gentle Giant Booth will just be where you can pick-up your Pre-Orders. We will not be selling the exclusives, or any other products at the show. Baltimore Comic-Con will be handling the sale of the convention exclusives at a separate booth. We will be posting more information closer to the show.

We will also be offering the PG members an advance window time to place their “Pre-Orders for Pick-Up”, before opening it up to the rest of the members of our Collector’s Club.

It looks like GG will not be handleing the exclusive except for preorders so I guess you all can try and preorder one and then just go crazy buying them at the con. This will be a dealers dream though the way they are handling it.

Exactly, I will try to help if I can, but I am not going to flock in like a line of cattle and push and shove to try to get extras LOL.

Exactly, I will try to help if I can, but I am not going to flock in like a line of cattle and push and shove to try to get extras LOL.

You'll probably be the only one doing that. ;)

It's going to be a mess. But you should be able to get teo. 1 PO, and anothre from the other booth.

Back