Tripped coming through the door...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devilof76

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi. I've already been here for a couple weeks and I've managed to embarass myself sideways, get ganged up on because I said I don't like Medicom figures, got called a wannabe Kurgan (I know enough to know that the Kurgans ARE; they did not BECOME), killed a thread and...and that's it. Just wait. I'm sure there'll be more. :monkey3

I'm here because SS Star Wars figures rule. Lord of the Rings too. When I get rich, I bet their other stuff will rule too.

Anyway, someone might want to do something about fixing that first step on the way in. It screws with my groove :bunnydanc

Welcome! Anyone willing to say something negative about Medicom can't be all bad! :rock

welcome!

Dude, if you think the Medicommies are bad just wait until you say something bad about a SSC product and The Josh goes after you.:D

Hi. I've already been here for a couple weeks and I've managed to embarass myself sideways, get ganged up on because I said I don't like Medicom figures, got called a wannabe Kurgan (I know enough to know that the Kurgans ARE; they did not BECOME), killed a thread and...and that's it. Just wait. I'm sure there'll be more. :monkey3

I'm here because SS Star Wars figures rule. Lord of the Rings too. When I get rich, I bet their other stuff will rule too.

Anyway, someone might want to do something about fixing that first step on the way in. It screws with my groove :bunnydanc

No my friend. When you get rich you can belong in the very elite club known as Club GT. Welcome! :moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon

welcome...and please, no poetry! :lol:lol:lol

Back