Does anyone own a Sideshow Alien Queen Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Chaver

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im a big Alien fan and was looking for a center piece to my Alien collection.I have known about the Queen Bust for a while but wasnt sure if it was worth picking up but I'm seriously considering buying one now.Maybe someone can post some pics of theirs so that I can get a good look at her and make up my mind whether or not to buy.Thanks

pizzaqueen3yf6.jpg

pizzaqueen200yn5.jpg

pizzaqueen100bk5.jpg

pizzaqueen300ux6.jpg

pizzaqueen14eq0.jpg

<object> <param> </param> <embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qKK8dMlo-BU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Well after seeing these pics Im definitely getting one.Thanks guys for all great pics.

the alien queen bust kicks some serious ass !

great pics, Pizza :rock

here's another one that shows the color a bit more...

alien12.jpg

Yeah that thing would look awesome with some marines & the power loader around it.I've so got to get this but the price Sideshow has on this $945.00 is a little much.Now if it were like $750.00 Id buy.

Yeah, $945 is a bit steep. I just got one off eBay for $610. I am eagerly awaiting it. This is defenitely going to be the centerpiece of my collection.

Is the Alien Queen bust from Sideshow worth selling my PF Lurtz & Morgul Lord Bust?Im really more in to Aliens than Lord of the Rings.

That Queen bust is an absolutely beautiful piece of artwork, it would be the center piece of any collection.

At what scale was this sculpted, is it sixthscale?

That Queen bust is an absolutely beautiful piece of artwork, it would be the center piece of any collection.
Or... 1:1

ssalienw4.jpg

I'll be getting the Alien Queen but not anytime soon due the prices they're going for. :)

Back