My almost finished new display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Chaver

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just needs glass.I built it my self.Here are some before trim and stain pics and after till near comlete.
DSC00355.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00471.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

Sorted, that display looks fantastic

Im waiting on glass furniture ive ordered from the States and im getting a joiner to start mine when they arrive.

Are you putting doors on it or just shelves ?

Sorted, that display looks fantastic

Im waiting on glass furniture ive ordered from the States and im getting a joiner to start mine when they arrive.

Are you putting doors on it or just shelves ?

I'm putting glass door's and shelves in this weeekend or the next.

What do you keep in the case ?.
I own a tarantula that sits with my collection. Always feels nice to have at least one thing thats actually breathing !. :lol:lol
I have just started the aliens line. Managed to get Hicks and have normal Ripley ( without the loader ) and Drake on the way. I plan to get the lot one day.
Your collection looks awesome and building the bits your self probably gives you a better feeling towards it all. Congratulations on a fine lot of handy work and one bad ass display!.
Keep it up man !. :rock:D

What do you keep in the case ?.
I own a tarantula that sits with my collection. Always feels nice to have at least one thing thats actually breathing !. :lol:lol
I have just started the aliens line. Managed to get Hicks and have normal Ripley ( without the loader ) and Drake on the way. I plan to get the lot one day.
Your collection looks awesome and building the bits your self probably gives you a better feeling towards it all. Congratulations on a fine lot of handy work and one bad ass display!.
Keep it up man !. :rock:D

A Bearded Dragon named black beard.You can't see him because I let him run around for a little bit before I took the picture.:lol Yeah,the aquarium does look pretty cool under the display like that.I appreciate the comments and I'll post some pics of the dragon later.

don't know if you will like the idea or not or if it will be dangerous towards your dragon but I was thinking of putting a 1/6 skeleton in my tarantulas case.
And try and put some of its webbing over it. Have to check if it could harm her first. If not I'm definitely gonna try it. :rock

don't know if you will like the idea or not or if it will be dangerous towards your dragon but I was thinking of putting a 1/6 skeleton in my tarantulas case.
And try and put some of its webbing over it. Have to check if it could harm her first. If not I'm definitely gonna try it. :rock

It shouldn't be a problem.These animals probably come across worse things in the wild.

Back