SDCC 2007 Commander Cody Mini Bust Gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tendou-Kabuto

Super Freak
Reaction score
New Gallery Up!

CHECK IT HERE- https://www.centurysendsavior.com/STARWARSGGCodySDCC.html

SWGGCody01.jpg

hey still up eh? awesome gallery bro!! rock it!! :rock:rock:rock

That light up feature is really really nice!

hey still up eh? awesome gallery bro!! rock it!! :rock:rock:rock

That light up feature is really really nice!

Pretty strong light actually. I was surprised it was that bright.

Thanks for the compliments Nash.

Nice! The light up feature on this is really bright. It really surprised me at SDCC just how bright it was.

Excellent gallery, Tendou-Kabuto. I am especially impressed with rows 1 & 4...great use of light to show the fine sculpting and detail on this piece.

An old collecting buddy who attended SDCC this year surprised me with an email that he picked one of these for me (he knows what a big Cody freak I am) so I am looking forward to his arrival...

Thanks for the great pics, Tendou-Kabuto...

I am really impressed as well. I had no idea this light-up. Great pics as usual Tendou :chew

I was playing with my camera today and a new softbox and seeing Tendou-Kabuto's pics I wanted to try some things with Cody.

Cody.jpg

I needed a remote for my camera to get a better shot it was hard to keep the camera from moving even a lil without it.

Nice shot! I might be the only one but was anyone else surprised at how bright Sidious lights up?

Nice shot! I might be the only one but was anyone else surprised at how bright Sidious lights up?

Man,I opened it up at the store because Ive been having trouble with buying damaged sh** lately plus the owner and one of his workers wanted to see the bust too.So we opened it up tuned it on and we were like holy sh** that's freakin bright,it's also a great lookin bust.Yeah we were suprized as well.

I can imagine. I figured it would come off looking ok but it came out a lot cooler than I expected.

I might have to collect all the exclusive bust's.Clonetroopers are just too cool.I was trying to stay away from the GG bust's but man,you just can't resist passing any of these clones up.

Well, you pretty much have to buy everything GG right now if you're gonna go just for exclusives. :lol

The clones are fun 2 buy. I've gotten all the ROTS ones so far which is cool.

Anyways back OT.

Latest try using a remote its a lil darker but sharper.

cody2.jpg

Is the anttena on the shoulder supposed to be bent like that?

Back