• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Animated Blackhole StormTrooper Maquette for SDCC LOTR Glorfindel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannieDarKo

Destined Tragic Soul
Reaction score
Title says it all, should be here within two weeks and would prefer to do a trade within the US. If anyone is interested please pm me or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

e67d_1.JPG

~ DarKo

Wish I had thought of that :banghead

Here I am offering it up for cost :emperor

That is why Danny is Danny and you are you :lol

no *****!!! f(_)ck this being nice *****. It's time I start looking out for #1

no *****!!! f(_)ck this being nice *****. It's time I start looking out for #1

:rock :rock :rock

I remember I was like you once Chris. Til finally noticed I never got the favors returned and was always left out paying eBay prices all the time and losing $$$ cause I was being noble. Then one day I opened a fortune cookie at this Chinese place and it said, "Flipping is the way to the ultimate collector" .......I was never the same again. :D

:rock :rock :rock

I remember I was like you once Chris. Til finally noticed I never got the favors returned and was always left out paying eBay prices all the time and losing $$$ cause I was being noble. Then one day I opened a fortune cookie at this Chinese place and it said, "Flipping is the way to the ultimate collector" .......I was never the same again. :D

I sold you that fortune cookie.:monkey5

You can thank me in the morning, for giving you the red pill

JOhn did you f'n steal my mom's fortune cookies again!? :monkey4

Back