WOW!!!!!.........X-MEN VS. SENTINEL DIORAMA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pitchin4eva

LINK
:thud :thud :thud :thud

070105sentinel_01.jpg

070105sentinel_02.jpg
070105sentinel_03.jpg

ruins of a sentinel on the floor with cyclops shooting & colossus holding a sentinal head!!!!

Yeah, I saw Cyclops and Colossus but was not sure if anyone else was in it.

Great piece and two of my favorite characters.

Eehh...:dunno

Looks rather weak to me. That version of Cyclops' uniform is horrible.:x

It looks like it's going to light up - which is pretty cool I think. But it's difficult to tell what's going since it's so dark. But I would have prefered a more traditional take on Cyclops' costume.

It looks like it's from Whedon's Astonishing X-Men since Cyclops is in his new suit and Colossus is in the picture (although, I don't recall them fighting Sentinels in that run). It would be a mistake to make Wolverine a part of it because that new Wolverine costume he's wearing now a days majorly sucks. I doubt that because Wolvie was in the last VS. diorama Sideshow did.
But if it's just cyclops and Colossus in it and maybe Kitty Pride, it would be pretty sweet to own. I like the fact that Sideshow is incorporating electronics in their statues.

I am looking forward to some good clear shots.
This looks like another great diorama.

X-Men are my favorite so SS is hitting my note.
I am getting curious when they are going to move on to others like Spiderman vs Vemon and Captain America vs Red Skull.

:banana

Oh great, you had to throw Whedon's name out there - now I HAVE to buy it... :rolleyes

Sweet baby Jezus!! Look at how COOL that thing is!!! OMG!! Sign me up for it!!

Martin(goregroup)said this at the statue forum:

"Ok Guy, Here martin
I just have to say one thing, This piece is freaking amazing !!!!, believe me I saw in person, I dont know what will be the price but if you can pay it, do not doubt in buying it!!....or will be to late
....THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING"

So if this is just the beginning I think Azog is right that there must be add ons (More X-men!) to place with it making it one huge Diorama!

You mean like that Yoda one from...ehhh I forgot! But I'm guessing you guys know what I'm talking about!

Anyway, I'm not sure if I would be happy with 1 huge diorama. Its not like I have tons of space to display my items.

I'm hoping this diorama thing will continue though. It rocks :rock Lets hope the next one will be Apocalypse vs Cable or Captain America vs Red Skull :rock2

The newsletter confused me-- it referred to this as the 2nd sentinel diorama? What was the first?

Continuing the Marvel Diorama series, the X-Men vs. Sentinel #2 is an amazing, hand painted piece standing over 19 inches tall.

Back