Bloodshot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually doesn't look half bad. CGI in the elevator shaft fight looked video gamey, but I will check this out.

So I guess this design was just McFarlane being creative?

NYCC-2019-McFarlane-Toys-005.jpg

Actually doesn't look half bad. CGI in the elevator shaft fight looked video gamey, but I will check this out.

I noticed the bad CGI in that scene too.
I'm more interested in it after the trailer. But they're dumping this in February, a classic sign of a bad movie that hollywood has no faith in. But they sometimes get it wrong, this might be the case.

Was that trailer approved for all audiences? That shot of his face getting ripped apart in slow motion is repulsive.

As is his design in the action figure. Pale bald guy with blood red eyes? Very off putting. I can see why they wouldn't want to show it in the trailer if that's his final "hero" look in the last third of the film. Just regular Vin Diesel is more appealing to a wider audience I'd imagine. Doesn't need to be all comic book-y....the fact that he's indestructible is the obvious gimmick. No need to make him look so ghoulish.

Looks cool but the way they looped the song lyrics in the trailer was very annoying and distracting.

I can't stand when they sample something and repeat it over and over, that's one of the main reasons I don't like rap music.

Back