Hot Toys Quarter Scales

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Morton

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi 1 I know there is a 1/4 Vader and Boba Fett. Has hot toys indicated if they were going to make any more quarter scales? Thank you

I am thinking of starting a hot toys Star Wars collection because I have a $1000 Sideshow credit and nothing to use it on. I am debating on either the Luke and Vader 1:6 to reconstruct the Return of the Jedi final battle scheme or of getting the Vader 1/4 and waiting for an eventual Luke.

Question: is the 1/4 scale hot toys a lot better in quality and presence than the 1:6 for those who have both?

Thanks!

Question: is the 1/4 scale hot toys a lot better in quality and presence than the 1:6 for those who have both?

Thanks!

HT 1/6 scales are amazing on their own account but nothing puts a smile on my face like unboxing something huge. I have plenty of 1/4 polystone statues but the extra details and especially the paint apps puts HT 1/4s in their own league. Just don?t expect as many releases at that scale vs 1/6.

HT 1/6 scales are amazing on their own account but nothing puts a smile on my face like unboxing something huge. I have plenty of 1/4 polystone statues but the extra details and especially the paint apps puts HT 1/4s in their own league. Just don?t expect as many releases at that scale vs 1/6.

Thank you! I just want Vader and Luke to recreate the Return of the Jedi scene. And I imagine that Luke will be done in 1/4 at some point!

This may sound odd, but the 1/4 Scale Boba Fett reminds me of the original 12-inch Kenner figures from my childhood. It is pure nostalgia, but the scale between my size then and the Kenner toy, and my adult size and the 1/4 Hot Toys Boba Fett is a perfect match.

I love the Boba Fett, I am really excited to get Darth Vader in November, and I hope the Stormtrooper gets solicited soon.

I would love to see them extend the line to R2-D2 and C-3PO, Han and Chewie, Luke and Leia, Yoda and Obi-Wan. Anything beyond that would be pure wish fulfillment!

My Vader came in pieces. :(

I give up trying to collect the 1/4 scale - every single box in that size has been trashed, no packing out feature due to the size, and now the contents are getting damaged too. So sad about this, but I"m just returning it - I don't want to just get another one that's messed up. It was so sick in a good way, now the whole thing is sick in a bad way.

How did that happen?

My Vader came in pieces. :(

I give up trying to collect the 1/4 scale - every single box in that size has been trashed, no packing out feature due to the size, and now the contents are getting damaged too. So sad about this, but I"m just returning it - I don't want to just get another one that's messed up. It was so sick in a good way, now the whole thing is sick in a bad way.

I had a small gash in one side of the brown shipper on mine, but it didn't make it to the Hot Toys picture box. Who are you having it shipped with? Are you getting it directly from SS? How was it in pieces? With the way this figure was packaged, unless the truck ran it over, I'm having a hard understanding how it could break into pieces in transit. Do you have any photos?

#1. I hate FedEx.
#2. If you're always receiving things in this type of condition, I'd be in contact with UPS, or whoever is shipping your stuff, & raise holy hell all the way up the chain of command. It's completely unacceptable! I'd also contact SS & let them know.
Don't give up on this piece. Raise hell & get it replaced.

Back