• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow 1/6 Evil Dead 2 Ash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaosMonkeyPoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm regretting selling off my copy of this figure and would love to get it back in my collection.
Anyone around here have one they are willing to part with?

Curious, What are you offering for a New in box one? Too many here think you are suppose to sell things around here at yard sale prices

Curious, What are you offering for a New in box one? Too many here think you are suppose to sell things around here at yard sale prices
Pretty much anything lower than ebay prices. They sell on ebay on ebay for anywhere between high $100's to mid $200s. So if someone has one they are willing to let go for in that range I'd probably bite. The best I'm seeing currently on ebay is a new one on ebay for around $250ish shipped (and I sold mine opened for $200 about 4 or 5 months ago), so ideally I could snag an opened one over here for less than what I could get one on ebay right now.

Historically I've been able to work out better deals on here than anywhere else, hence throwing a shout out on the boards before looking at other options

Pretty much anything lower than ebay prices. They sell on ebay on ebay for anywhere between high $100's to mid $200s. So if someone has one they are willing to let go for in that range I'd probably bite. The best I'm seeing currently on ebay is a new one on ebay for around $250ish shipped (and I sold mine opened for $200 about 4 or 5 months ago), so ideally I could snag an opened one over here for less than what I could get one on ebay right now.

Historically I've been able to work out better deals on here than anywhere else, hence throwing a shout out on the boards before looking at other options

I did an ebay research and there are no Ash's even selling close to that. The lowest on there is about $290 + shipping (and that's just. bidding). Considering Ash retailed for 219.99 plus shipping, I doubt someone is going to sell you one for $180. I get you don't want pay ebay prices along with their adding new tax rip off to it, but this piece has gotten harder to find hence the higher price for him.

I did an ebay research and there are no Ash's even selling close to that. The lowest on there is about $290 + shipping (and that's just. bidding). Considering Ash retailed for 219.99 plus shipping, I doubt someone is going to sell you one for $180. I get you don't want pay ebay prices along with their adding new tax rip off to it, but this piece has gotten harder to find hence the higher price for him.

You only looking at US auctions? There's one in Australia has it for (after conversion) just under $250 american.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/EVIL-DEAD-...ion-Figure-Sideshow-Collectibles/202782816859

Its Popculcha's ebay store. They have it instock for about that on their website too.

Plus, if you look at whats sold in the last 2 months, there's one outlier that sold for $300 but most have been just at or under $250. I'm not tryin' to screw anyone, just going by what the market is actually showing what it moves for rather than those arbitrary crazy ebay markups that never sell.

You only looking at US auctions? There's one in Australia has it for (after conversion) just under $250 american.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/EVIL-DEAD-...ion-Figure-Sideshow-Collectibles/202782816859

Its Popculcha's ebay store. They have it instock for about that on their website too.

Plus, if you look at whats sold in the last 2 months, there's one outlier that sold for $300 but most have been just at or under $250. I'm not tryin' to screw anyone, just going by what the market is actually showing what it moves for rather than those arbitrary crazy ebay markups that never sell.

getting one under retail will never happen either. He is getting scarce regardless of the higher prices on ebay

Paying retail price would be the most fairest offer.....a brand new ash for under $200? good luck on that bro

getting one under retail will never happen either. He is getting scarce regardless of the higher prices on ebay

Paying retail price would be the most fairest offer.....a brand new ash for under $200? good luck on that bro
Nah. I was hoping a used near that price. Never once even suggested I would get a new one at that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back