Does anyone own Sideshow Carbonite Han?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamielov

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been checking this one out, and looks rather nice. It would be nothing but a straight display piece, with the lack of an actual figure...was wondering if anyone had thoughts on it?

Last edited:
It?s definitely a striking piece on the shelf (especially with Boba Fett). If you can find it on sale, it?s worth picking up.
*edit* PopCultcha has it slightly reduced at the moment[emoji106]
42d265b702027019f9000fa17e865680.jpg
c34b8b668b5650c86c96dab039792515.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Appreciate the input! I'm going back and forth on it. I do wish is was a bit cheaper, I'd probably jump right on it. The $250ish price tag is just a bit much for me to be 100% sure on this purchase as of now. Still thinking it through.

But man, it really does look like a great piece.

Yeah, I got a great deal on it almost a year ago even though I wasn't hugely excited to get it. When it arrived I was surprised by how good it was. It's an extremely well done piece. Sideshow 4-LOM was another one I got solely because it was a good deal and was blown away by the quality in-hand.

My one issue was the Carbonite block had kind of a graphite powder on it (something to do with manufacturing/finish I guess) that I had to wipe off with a slightly dampened cloth.

Yeah, I got a great deal on it almost a year ago even though I wasn't hugely excited to get it. When it arrived I was surprised by how good it was. It's an extremely well done piece. Sideshow 4-LOM was another one I got solely because it was a good deal and was blown away by the quality in-hand.

My one issue was the Carbonite block had kind of a graphite powder on it (something to do with manufacturing/finish I guess) that I had to wipe off with a slightly dampened cloth.

I think I'm gonna look around for a deal, hopefully eventually. I really do think it would look great on a shelf. Would be glad to add it to my collection

Like some others I managed to pick this up with a really good deal during one of the promo events last year. I may even have used points to buy it. Looks great at the lighting feature works really nicely too. Boushh and Fett flank it on my shelf but I'd like to build some kind od diorama to properly display it. Never regretted picking it up.

Its nice, what about the pf though. Different scale but the 3 light options are awesome. It was priced at 300us 7 years ago, how collecting this stuff has changed.

PO?d this at full price from sideshow when it first went up but it?s something I?ve wanted since I missed out on the Jabba?s Palace version. Although it might go for discount sometime soon and I believe it?s up for free shipping, I have no regrets at what I paid for it. It?s an awesome piece.

I own this but I also got it at a really good deal from a local toy store. It's nice but I feel it's not worth it for the retail price.

It really does look amazing...bit unfortunately I can't find a good enough deal or coupon to make me want to pull the trigger. Very tempting, though, but I'm going to hold off

It really does look amazing...bit unfortunately I can't find a good enough deal or coupon to make me want to pull the trigger. Very tempting, though, but I'm going to hold off

Are SC having another Halloween Event this year? If so there should be plenty of voucher codes and offers. A good way of adding some extra $$s in points and find some free shipping etc

Finally broke down and picked it up. $185 shipped, which was right about as high as I wanted to go for this display. Looking forward to setting it up near my Jedi cloacked Luke. Since I'm not planning on picking up a Jabba, at least I can pair it with a fellow ROTJ "figure" even if it's not true to the film scenes

Congrats! I hope you like it on display. Be sure to post pics!

Thank you! I'll gladly throw up some pics when I have it. I couldn't get excited for $250 on this figure, but def feel good at a more reasonable $185. Ah who am I kidding, I'm sure I would have justified getting this one way or another eventually, lol.

Back