Ryanfromindiana's funstuff!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanfromindiana

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is some of my stuff....I took the pics pretty quick, but at least you guys will know I actually own some of this stuff lol. Most of this stuff is newer and I currently have 2 homes so only a small portion is represented here. Anyways here is some of my stuff! I tried to keep fairly small pics for slower connections and will update sometime.

Wolvie

wolvie.jpg

Hulk and Leader

hulk2.jpg

Venom 1:1

venom1.jpg

Spidey, Yoda, Kroenen, and Hellboy 1:1's

murderersrow.jpg

Cap Exclusive, Sandman Bookends, Bowen Stuff, Sideshow stuff all in boxes lol:

boxes2.jpg

12 inchers

12inchers.jpg

Boxes..goes back about 15 feet lol:

boxes.jpg

Recording space...pardon the mess of the younglings:

studio.jpg

Autographed Daniel Johnston piece:

DJ1.jpg

Last edited:
My most valuable piece:

biggie.jpg

More boxes...there are 18 short boxes of comics there...24 longboxes at the other house:monkey4

basement1.jpg

Cool machine:

plinko.jpg

I think that's about it for now....

Yeah that Bib is really cool thanks!!!....I still need to pick up a throne...I have all of the Exclusives to go with it...but no throne so it sits and waits.:emperor It was depressing seeing all of the stuff I have in boxes. I need mor 1:1's too:D:D:D!!!!!!!

Yeah that Bib is really cool thanks!!!....I still need to pick up a throne...I have all of the Exclusives to go with it...but no throne so it sits and waits.:emperor It was depressing seeing all of the stuff I have in boxes. I need mor 1:1's too:D:D:D!!!!!!!

I never had Jabba or the Throne that is why I gave up Bib. It will be an impressive setup though once you gather it all ad put it together.

T-800 1:1 plus the Endo 1:1 will be added to my army....are you in?:D

Heh..I'm not much of a Terminator guy...I'm thinking rebuy Maul, Bossk is pre-ordered, Greedo, and then try not to buy Nosferatu. I'm not in love with the pics so far, so who knows....

Heh..I'm not much of a Terminator guy...I'm thinking rebuy Maul, Bossk is pre-ordered, Greedo, and then try not to buy Nosferatu. I'm not in love with the pics so far, so who knows....

You sold Maul! :google That one is one of my favorites!

PM me when you are ready to buy one...I may have a lead. :)

The only monster bust I want is the SSE Frank.

I'm probably the only guy on here who will say this, but the Daniel Johnston piece is very cool...in fact, one of the coolest things I've seen on this board!

Thanks Slade...I was hoping someone would recognize him. I cherish that piece....he drew one of his little frog guys at the bottom too!

Yeah...I haven't really decided how to display the 12 inchers. I just started picking them up pretty recently...just The Dead and the Star Wars ones. Jabba started it......and then the dead threads got me....it's a danger openeing evry thread here lol!!!!!!!!!:monkey5

That venom is HUGE!! How does the Leia go with the jabba set? I have the whole setup right now sans a slave leia and I'm trying to decide whcih direction to go.

Well...the statue I personally think is great. It however doesn't really fit too well in the Jabba scene due to the base. The scale really isn't too bad, but it would be pretty tough to get her in an accurate position without destroying her base.

Back