Tomandshell's Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Well, my collection has changed a bit so I am going to start a new photo thread. You have to start somewhere, so here you go:

droidsvu2.jpg

When you put them all together like that, the animated SW stuff actually looks kinda cool. :D Sweet, Tom. Keep 'em comin'.

I am trying to decide how to display my maquettes right now. I have them in a Detolf but Im not sure how I want to put them on the shelf. I have all the B&W and regulars as well as the the Clone Wars Yoda, Yoda on Kybuck, Roron, Mace and eventually the female Jedi plus Yoda and R2 exclusive.

I forgot to bring my camera to the office today--but I will get some more pictures up this week. I need to move on to my next Detold and my complete set of Clone Wars maquettes.

I want all of those so bad just dont want to drop the grand or so it would take to get them all. I could get a MR Falcon for what those all cost but man those look so sweet. I will actually soon have all of them but the second and fourth shelf.

They looks so awesome Tom.

I want all of those so bad just dont want to drop the grand or so it would take to get them all. I could get a MR Falcon for what those all cost but man those look so sweet. I will actually soon have all of them but the second and fourth shelf.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You may want to double or triple your projection there.

And Tom, those look fantastic. I will never own the Padme but I could care less because she's my least favorite of the bunch. Still undecided on the Yoda/Kybuck though.

$750 for just Padme alone!!! :D

Back