• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anybody have Sideshow G.I. joe figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the heads of all 3 SSC GI Joe ninjas (Viper, Black and Red) up for grabs, loose.

Lots of stands with the Cupra logo on them. And both bases from Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow from the Retaliation movie. I even have a couple of diorama bases that will help you add a war-zone mood to your Joe display (e.g. an old and beaten Scale Store hydrant, the Phicen Painkiller base of a gas tank with lots of ammo cases lying around).

And guns... lots of guns... (e.g. Hot Toys Snake's MP7 and much much more), plus tones of military clothing and accessories (harnesses, NVGs, balaclavas, more harnesses, flightsuits, knives, sticks, AKs, M4s, tactical vests, flak vests, etc).

I even have the head of Bruce Willis available, loose and battle damaged, from the character he plays in the movies.

Last but not least, I have 4 authentic GI Joe rarities available: from the SSC Desert Cache set, I am selling the Sandstorm desert wolf (polystone, impressive scupting/size/weight and even more impressive multilayer paintjob for extreme realism of the beautiful doggie's fur) plus the Cupra Tactic Nuclear Warhead w/ crate. Besides, from the SSC Recon at Waypoint set, I am selling the Timber snow wolf (another polystone work of art) plus a Cupra suitcase with seems to contain precious intel from that terrorist organization.
These are extremely rare pieces, impossible to get loose, a great opportunity for those who recognize it.

Anyone interested, hit me. I can provide as many pictures as needed.

LMK
Thanks,
m.

Back