• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Iron man T-shirt from SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
GOT ONE ALREADY :)

But some are still looking.

like title says, I want one.

PM me :)

Last edited:
Toe, you can put your best pirce on it here, or you can PM me. Wasn't sure how much you were willing to pay for one. And good luck getting it free, it's racked up to $75 on the 'Bay.

Toe, you can put your best price for it here, or you can PM me. Wasn't sure how much you were willing to pay for one. And good luck getting it free, it's racked up to $75 on the 'Bay.

:eek: i don't want it for free, but it would be cool if it is though :monkey3

They are going for around $20-25 on ebay right now so I am looking to pay for prices around there.

I was going to Ebay a set that comes with the promo poster as well. Interested in that one too? I could let both go for $40 + shipping. I'll stick both in a poster tube.

i'm okay with the poster. I got one + signed by both Jon and Downey :rock

I just want the shirt with the glowing effect on the front.

i'm okay with the poster. I got one + signed by both Jon and Downey :rock

I just want the shirt with the glowing effect on the front.

Whoa, how'd you swing that one? Any pics?

I got in line at the Marvel booth an hour before they showed up. During the time they unveiled the Retro Iron man Armor, that was the time Jon and Robert came out to sign autographs.

That place was crazy.

They were all gone when I got into Hall H but cco805 gave me hers. :bow Good luck getting one, but you can't have mine. :D I just did a quick search of eBay and some have sold for around $20 and there's plenty up right now.

Got one from someone near my home but I am looking for another one :)

Hey Toe, I take it you wouldn't trade that poster you have for a shirt, right? Hehe, just checking.

The other question I have is, how well would that poster blend well with the Sideshow comiquette?

I just got mine for $30 of the bay...

IM_shirt1.jpg

IM_shirt2.jpg

:cool:

Hey Toe, I take it you wouldn't trade that poster you have for a shirt, right? Hehe, just checking.

The other question I have is, how well would that poster blend well with the Sideshow comiquette?

hmm...it will look okay, for my taste, but I would have prefered to have gotten them to sign the primary promo Iron man poster that was given out last year.

https://kinomax.fr/images/ironman_teaserposter.jpg

That's freakin cool. Anyone that has one, could you give me any suggestion to what size I should get?

Im 6'2, 195lbs, Usually get L or XL depending on the cut of the shirt.

Last edited:
nash, they only handed one size out at the Con. Whatever sizes you see now are it.

Back