Angel - Special Collector Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent news and price! Sounds like the US now have their equivalent to the UK Angel set. Wonder if there's any more info somewhere:confused:

i thought they were going to release a set that resembled the buffy Chosen collection?? am i mistaken?? either way i enjoyed this show much more than buffy and i'm looking forward to a nice boxed set.

Great... all I need to get is the fourth season (my least favorite season) slim set to have them all and they announce this? :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Pre-ordered mine through Amazon. I remember with the Buffy Chosen set that the price just got more and more expensive closer to the release date. Pre-order early!

I think I'm gonna pass. If there is another disc I'll find some way to get me monkey paws on it. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

The only time that I might re-purchase the series is when we all make the magical jump to high def and Angel gets re-mastered.

Hopefully that would be for awhile. :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

Besides, I have a Angel PF to pay for. :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

This is the cool box-set artwork:

angelcollectorsethp0.jpg

As found in www.tvshowsondvd.com

I might get it cause I have Seasons 1-2 in their Spanish editions and American Seasons 3-5. I want my Angel series to look like this.

Looks good, although no bonus disc, which is a bummer. Not sure I like this ones box art as much as the previous' though.

Very nice set...While I am a huge Buffy fan, I never got around to watching Angel. Most of the reviews of this show were favourable, so I might get this set, and check it out..And considering the Angel Box set in Australia retails for over $250AUD, I can pick this up with shiping to Australia for about $105.ooUSD or about $125.ooAUD....So, wayyyy cheaper..:D

I may consider getting this as I don't own any of the Angel seasons on DVD, and with a slated October 30, 2007 release date I'll be able to ask the grand parents to pick this up for me as an early Birthday present.

Wow The shipping to Australia for the set is about $6! That cant be right can it! $105 for it shipped to me is an incredible price! Saves me $150, rahter than getting the one available here.:D

I also noticed that Costco got back in stock the fold out versions of BOTH Angel and Buffy for $17 each... if you want to go that route, which would cost only $85 for all 5 Angel seasons. :D

As for me, I'm still waiting for a good deal on the slim set of Angels's fourth season. :rolleyes:

I also noticed that Costco got back in stock the fold out versions of BOTH Angel and Buffy for $17 each... if you want to go that route, which would cost only $85 for all 5 Angel seasons. :D

As for me, I'm still waiting for a good deal on the slim set of Angels's fourth season. :rolleyes:

That's interesting, because I have seasons 3-5 in their fold out editions and having seasons 1-2 would be great. Do they sell internationally? Or doesn't Costco have an online shop?

Costco does have an online store, however I didn't find the Angel sets listed on it. And I'm not sure that they ship internationally.

Sorry. :eek:

Very nice set...While I am a huge Buffy fan, I never got around to watching Angel. Most of the reviews of this show were favourable, so I might get this set, and check it out..And considering the Angel Box set in Australia retails for over $250AUD, I can pick this up with shiping to Australia for about $105.ooUSD or about $125.ooAUD....So, wayyyy cheaper..:D

Wow where have you been looking. I got mine for $155 brand new.

Wow The shipping to Australia for the set is about $6! That cant be right can it! $105 for it shipped to me is an incredible price! Saves me $150, rahter than getting the one available here.:D

Yeah, it is BD from amazon, with "standard Int. Shipping", but I chose expedited, which is about another $6-7, plus it is now on an order with other stuff..But getting DVDs posted from amazon is VERY cheap...For eg. I have The Blade Runner 5DVD briefcase, The Complete series of Everybody Loves Raymond, Spawn Dir. Cut, and the Angel Series Boxset all on one order...and the shipping cost for ALL that..?? $20.95USD...Not bad hey?

Too bad Sideshow's shipping isn't as cheap!:D

Yeah, it is BD from amazon, with "standard Int. Shipping", but I chose expedited, which is about another $6-7, plus it is now on an order with other stuff..But getting DVDs posted from amazon is VERY cheap...For eg. I have The Blade Runner 5DVD briefcase, The Complete series of Everybody Loves Raymond, Spawn Dir. Cut, and the Angel Series Boxset all on one order...and the shipping cost for ALL that..?? $20.95USD...Not bad hey?

Too bad Sideshow's shipping isn't as cheap!:D

$20.95USD?!?! :google
Thats insane! And awesome:chew
Gotta get myself theBlade Runner Briefcase, it doesnt get much cooler than that :rock
SS orders/shipping are killing my budget atm though.

Back