proof of concept HT USCM shoulderlamp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P@CK@R@CK

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Well, finally got my teenie tiny LED's from an overseas vendor for a very special project. Behold the proof of concept for illuminated HT USCM shoulderlamps. Waiting on microswitches from a different vendor then all will be complete. Please excuse the black electrician's tape. Pretty cool no?
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

VERY COOL P@CK@R@CK !

I know hurricane was working on doing this for Dekdave so we now know it can be done! This is very exciting dude.

Please, give us a tutorial on how you did it. A recipe. How much it cost, etc.

Last edited:
Looks cool. Hurricane is fitting mine with a microswitch. Will post pics when he's done.

Last edited:
Holy Crap!! :google That is AWESOME P@CK!!! WOW!! :bow

You gotta let us know when you streamline the process!! :rock

I knew it could be done. Especially with the fans here. If anyone can do the impossible out of love and passion, this group can.
All the Aliens Freaks here RULE!!! :rock :rock :rock

wow thats awesome! Nice work, the customs I see on this board are ridiculous!

Wow, man! That looks great... really adds a lot to the set up! And great paint work on you Hudson, looks really great!

That is awesome! I'm not usually over here in the Aliens section (alas I own no Hot Toys Aliens figures ... yet), but after seeing this topic I had to check it out. Beautiful work man!

Best . . . Modification . . . Ever!!! Looks amazing, great work.

Its great seeing people pushing the limits of these figures and making them even more bad ass!! I could never leave my figures untouched and mint in box!

Im hoping to have Hurricane pimp out my lamp and tracker at some point :)

OMG that totally rocks!! I don't know if I can add any more to what is said here... :D

tutorial PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Hey!! Hey!!!! not cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2i dont have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyways freaking SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you guys like it. Just need to add the microswitch to complete the circuit. Will have additional pix and a how to soon.

Damn you, P@ck@r@ck! Now, I have to do this too! :D
I was fine with mine before this...

Brilliant job on it so far. Clean and efficient looking. And it looks perfect to boot! Great innovation.
Do share how you did this with us.

Back