1/4 predator size, price speculation

• Thread starter SwoopingCloakofSureness
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SwoopingCloakofSureness

So...I think we can count on a 1/4 predator being made, and most likely shown at SDCC.

What do you guys think the size and price will be? I would guess somewhere around 18'' and $400-500, respectivley.

Also, if there is going to be an exclusive version, what do you guys think the exclusive will be?

Yeah..the predator is over 7 feet, right? So..20-22'' seems about right.

Vader's already $350 and Predator would have to be bigger and almost fully sculpted - we'll be lucky if we get off for only $350. I'd guess about $550-600.

Im with you. The Terminator is $550 and im sure the Predator will have much more detail. Im saying minimum it will be $500.00. Im also praying real hard that we get a predator with his helmet on. Im tired of the crab face. the helmet looks much more vicious

I don't think it would be as expensive as the Terminator, as there is not so much assembling and detailing (work hours).

Size? Given Kevin was 7 2" add another 6-8" at 1/4 scale its almost 2 feet.

My guess price is $350-400

Regards

Little OT, but do you think SS will make any human characters from Predator? Perhaps Dutch?

Where is the buzz about the 1/4 predator people?

We should be able to pre-order him today, correct?

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny

We don't even know if they're showing it at SDCC, much less that it's going up for pre-order. Or even if it's been confirmed that they are making one.

Patience, friends, patience.

PREDATOR!!!!!!

THE ULTIMATE 1/4 PIECE!!!!!!

I just hope he has the mask on.

I am pretty sure it was confirmed a while back they were working on him....

Or even if it's been confirmed that they are making one.

It's definitely been confirmed that they are making one. I've been told that by several people working at Sideshow. I've heard it looks amazing!

Oh, and my guess is that he will be $350.

It's more than that...It is a real sickness!

I can't believe the amount I have on order for the next year! :puke

Back