Figurama's Epic Attack on Titan Statue - PO Opens June 15!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacycmc

Freakalicious
Reaction score
PO Opens June 15 @ 11p JST - price, payment options, dimensions and other details are supposed to be released over the next few days in their Facebook Hub. They also said there would be some events starting soon in their Hub where you can earn entries into their giveaway and win one of these dioramas.

Siona1558967404.jpeg

I love the recent changes to this... Can't wait for this!!!
7ac5dc5165b63077a921b4818bba95ab.jpg
bdf700c6c8a979a17e18c14d861c16f8.jpg
40f12074bd1a148d6254d261f9a31932.jpg

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

I love the recent changes to this... Can't wait for this!!!

Oh my god I know...they really listen to the fans... Mikasa looks great now and Eren's skin too, those were my biggest concerns, but it really does look fantastic now.

I’m a huge AOT fan. Besides ordering from figurama directly, will this available through other retailers such as sideshow or bbts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a huge AOT fan. Besides ordering from figurama directly, will this available through other retailers such as sideshow or bbts?
Yeah I think you can buy from BBTS now (though the price is really high, even with the $5 shipping) and a shop called Specfiction I believe. I prefer to just go through Figurama's site though, as they offer a 10 month payment plan, $45 off shipping, generally offer a coupon also on PO day, and there's an autographed art print you get, but only if you order through them...

But all that to say, you do have options! :D

Here's the info on the print...

Figurama_Ltd1559228553.jpeg

Thanks for the suggestion, I saw the price is $1410 and it comes with payment plans. I really want to get this, but have some many statues preordered already , It’s going to be difficult to squeeze it in.

Thanks for the suggestion, I saw the price is $1410 and it comes with payment plans. I really want to get this, but have some many statues preordered already , It’s going to be difficult to squeeze it in.

Only 50 pieces left, and that was a little earlier. This thing is going FAST!!!

I contemplated back and forth and decided to get it! I have so much stuff preordered

Back