New Cinemaquettes - Aragorn, Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dstephan

They look good, although Aragorn doesn't look too much like like Viggo. He has real hair, beard, eyebrows. But the costume is amazing. Real chainmail and metal armor.

The Alien is great, but looks like the McF figure only huge.

The Arnie they are showing doesn't look as good as the prototype, the paint on the face looks non-existant, although maybe the silicon requires that.

I just can't help thinking that with SSC's Predator at $1,000 what CMQs would be.

ZKULPTOR from StatueForums posted pics of Aragorn.

dscn47795ip.jpg

dscn47800wd.jpg

Re: re

WTF, that is terrible.:lol And I thought some of the SSW likeness were off. It looks nothing like him,
it look a bit like Val killmar, but that's it
So that should help a bit.

They should be showing Indy, at the end of the year.
I really hope they don't screw it up, but it doesn't
look good. With Indy they need to nail his chiselled,
good looks, or it just won't look like him.

So they get points for being lifelike! Man that is an awesome statue, even if it does not look like Viggo. :clap

That does look lifelike! If the likeness was better that would be a must have.

When I first saw that 2nd picture, I thought it was a real guy. Got to agree that the likeness does suck though, especially for the 1k+ price tag.

I'm glad Aragorn will be so easy to pass on. I don't like it at all, but it does look REAL. WTF, I mean they NAILED the T3 Arnold.

I eagerly await Alien pics. :drool

WOW!
I must be the ONLY guy that sees Vigo there.
(Although the lighting is TERRIBLE!)

I'm shocked at how amazing this piece is! Wish they weren't
SOO expensive. Any chance that there'd be a way to get
these cheaper? (ebay or a dealer cutting on profit?)

*ss*

Hey,

Where is the Alien picture?

As for Aragorn, I was hoping for him in the "Strider" outfit (black).

I guess I can save my money now.

He does look VERY realy...just not a lot like Viggo.

I really like it, and agree with bad lighting comment.

No way am buying it though, its way too much.. and anyway where the hell would you put it?

No Super Serg, I can faintly see a resemblance to Viggo as well. I'm still not sure how all the rights thing works, but the word on the SS/Weta pieces was that Viggo didn't want an exact likeness to him. Maybe it is the same story with Cinemaquettes. :dunno

These are great....If they tie the hair back like it was at the Black gate...it will change the look a bit!
I love these!

I know...I'm having a really difficult time finding any inforrmation in these or any other Cinemaquette stuff! >:

Back