Statue XM Studios Batman Comic Book Cover Art statue line 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios Batman Covers Series statues line 1/6

Pls tell me this will be available through BBTS like the other 1/6

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see the full reveal and more from this line! Looks amazing.

Quoted from XM:
"Which are some of your favorite Batman comics cover art? To celebrate 80 years of Batman, XM will be releasing a limited series of 1:6 Batman statues based on iconic cover art through the years. Inspired by the cover art for the Hush story arc by Jim Lee in the early 2000s, here’s a preview of the sculpt, courtesy of old man uncle Marthin Agusta Simny. Perfect for displaying alongside your comic!"

59419616_2286816651539021_8165605416726691840_n.jpg

Anyone know the comic number this is taken from? Since it says display alongside your comic.

It will be all modern, Jim Lee inspired, crapaholic 90s, millennial, overrated, over-the-top, suckfest designs.

Quoted from XM:
"Which are some of your favorite Batman comics cover art? To celebrate 80 years of Batman, XM will be releasing a limited series of 1:6 Batman statues based on iconic cover art through the years. Inspired by the cover art for the Hush story arc by Jim Lee in the early 2000s, here’s a preview of the sculpt, courtesy of old man uncle Marthin Agusta Simny. Perfect for displaying alongside your comic!"

59419616_2286816651539021_8165605416726691840_n.jpg

I could be down price dependent.

This line is all going to boil down to pricing. If this is priced similar to the XM Juggy, I'm definitely out. I'm not going to even consider this line at that price point.

I would think it would be more in line with their Rebirth line.

I would hope. That said, those pieces aren't exactly affordable either. Also, shipping here to NA is always going to be a killer for collectors. Being a HUGE Bat fan though, I may break if I see a piece I've just got to have. Again, that's based on XM's price point for these.

Back