How much are the Jason III figs going for?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan_R

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I just started collecting sideshow figs and I'm collecting all of the Friday figs. I've noticed that the only one that is hard to find is III. How much should I expect to pay for it?

Just won the Jason II fig on ebay for $21. Only 1, 3, 9 and JvF to go! Still not sure if I'm gonna get 1.

Gotta have mommy. Other than the glossy head, nifty figure that comes with a lot of accessories.

Since when did JVF Jason figs get so high? I just saw an auction end and it went for $112! That's higher than the Jason III figs I've seen.

Out of all the Jason's made the JVF is the best one Sideshow has made thus far! Part III is expensive and the most sought after but its not my most favorite.

I have every Jason figure and I think JVF is clearly the best. It's cool around these parts to think Jason 3 is the best, just a heads up for you people who are new here. But I was never cool, so whatever.

Bannister, do you think Jason III is the best fig?
Yes I do. Of course, I understand why some don't. I am not huge on changing poses on my figures, so articulation is not a big deal to me, but I understand that for some it is. I think the F vs. J is the second best. The only thing wrong with that figure imo is that the mask isn't removable, but it is head and shoulders above all the other Jasons, except Part 3.

Back