Looking for someone who can repair statue breaks really well and that i can trust.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mas5acre

Super Freak
Reaction score
I had a clean break in a statue but there is now a fracture line from the superglue because it was hard to figure out how it went back on. Any trustworthy artists out there that people will recommend? It really isn't that bad, just bugs me.

Sorta hard to tell.....

Attachments

• 20190502_115042.jpg
    20190502_115042.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 20190502_115055.jpg
    20190502_115055.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 74
That isn't bad at all. I'm still not even sure I see what you're referring too.

I'd say from the palm view it blends pretty well with all the lines sculpted into the hand and wouldn't worry to much about it. That being said, I also understand where you're coming from. You know it's there and it bothers you.

I don't know many many people who fix things, but I do know Rafael Robledo Jr. from Facebook and YouTube. He does some legit work, especially fixes like that.

I was honestly here just looking for recommendations on people to trust. Your the 2nd person to recommend him. That's what i was looking for, multiple people to verify someone's character. So thank you. I mean do you blame me? If you send your statue to someone, they could just sell it.

I really like Rafael. He seems like a really cool, legit guy. He even tells me happy birthday on facebook. If I ever had to send something out, he would be my first and only thought unless I wanted to try my hand at fixing it myself. From his page, it seems he chats back and forth with people about their stuff really well, and as I said, from his videos, does super clean work. And no, I don't blame you. I've always thought about things like that. Too paranoid. Hopefully, if you decide to, and you do reach out to him, it works out well!

Back