The Wookster has landed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm Jeff Parker been collecting toys, esp 1/6 for about 10 years. Big fan of SST and Medicom, but for me Hot Toys are the daddy at the moment.
I work as a freelance illustrator and designer and also do the occaisional guest review for Michael (king of the toy collectors) Crawford.
Last one I did was for the HT Endo-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_053007b.htm
next up will be my Aliens Alien review which I hope to follow with the two HT POTC figures shortly.
Oh, and I'm UK based.:chew

Hi everyone. I'm Jeff Parker been collecting toys, esp 1/6 for about 10 years. Big fan of SST and Medicom, but for me Hot Toys are the daddy at the moment.
I work as a freelance illustrator and designer and also do the occaisional guest review for Michael (king of the toy collectors) Crawford.
Last one I did was for the HT Endo-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_053007b.htm
next up will be my Aliens Alien review which I hope to follow with the two HT POTC figures shortly.
Oh, and I'm UK based.:chew

Hey Jeff

Good to have you here on Sideshow Freaks board mate:D

Welcome to the boards dude! I read your sites reviews all the time, it was recommended to me months ago! That site is a great place to see great images and overall opinion of almost anything you can imagine!

Awesome, good stuff!!!

Thanks for the welcome guys!
:chew
Looking forward to some SST insider info.

...I work as a freelance illustrator and designer and also do the occaisional guest review for Michael (king of the toy collectors) Crawford....

You are new so I guess you didn't know that there was poll where it was decided he was God. Please address him as such in all future posts. ;)

Welkome. :rock

Welcome again!

And BTW, I think your Andy Warhol review had some of the best/most inventive shots I've seen with figures... this is a personal fave:

tray_1.jpg

Sadly though I still don't have him (60's version) in my collection :monkey2

Welcome again!

And BTW, I think your Andy Warhol review had some of the best/most inventive shots I've seen with figures... this is a personal fave:

tray_1.jpg

Sadly though I still don't have him (60's version) in my collection :monkey2

Cheers Galactiboy, they're still two of my fave figs, still regret not getting the Medicom/Maharishi, Jean-Michel Basquiat as well, but he was so hard to find.

Back