EpVI saber...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
huh? There's already the Luke ROTJ saber, and the final mini will be the Vader ROTJ.

Vader saber...MR will still do a EPVI vader saber then?

yep at least thats what they said. who knows if it will push through.

rotj2.jpg

rotj1.jpg

So is it safe to say that there will be no EpVI mini saber produced now that MR lost their SW License?

Actually I am pretty sure they are making one last mini and its ROTJ Vader.

Actually I am pretty sure they are making one last mini and its ROTJ Vader.

Seriously????
I sure hope so it is the last mini saber we need to complete the OT collection. The only other one would be the Luke v2.

Yeah, the ROTJ Vader mini is getting made, after pestering them for a while. It's the King of the Sabers! :maul

I wonder if they didn't make a v2 Luke how hard it would be to get an extra ROTJ luke saber and try to convert it. I know there are differences between them but for the most part they are the same design.

I wonder if they didn't make a v2 Luke how hard it would be to get an extra ROTJ luke saber and try to convert it. I know there are differences between them but for the most part they are the same design.

It's been done for quite awhile already. My friend Oz makes them. I would have one but I dont collect the minis.

miniv21pkao8.jpg

Here's another thread that is a great example of why this forum needs to be better organized.

Why the hell are we talking about Master Replica lightsabers in a Sideshow forum?

Here's another thread that is a great example of why this forum needs to be better organized.

Why the hell are we talking about Master Replica lightsabers in a Sideshow forum?

If you took the time to read instead of trying to start a commotion maybe you would notice the description to this forum.

"Anything and everything pertaining to Star Wars items - both from Sideshow and other manufacturers."

If you took the time to read instead of trying to start a commotion maybe you would notice the description to this forum.

"Anything and everything pertaining to Star Wars items - both from Sideshow and other manufacturers."

Got to love newbs.

It's been done for quite awhile already. My friend Oz makes them. I would have one but I dont collect the minis.

miniv21pkao8.jpg

That's awesome. I love that version so much more than the pristine one MR produced in all the different formats.

That's awesome Nash! Has Oz made an ESB Luke lightsaber? I'd love too see that one all worn down!

And if you took the time to read my post you'd see that I have a problem with that. :lol

Hence why I only have 50 posts here...LOL at you 4,000 posters calling me a newb as if having that many posts is something to be proud of.

And if you took the time to read my post you'd see that I have a problem with that. :lol

Hence why I only have 50 posts here...LOL at you 4,000 posters calling me a newb as if having that many posts is something to be proud of.

Hmmmm but wasting your time on a site you don't even enjoy trying to make fun of people is something you are proud of? The jokes on you actually. :lol:lol:lol

Back