Ripper is a Go!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buffyverse back on TV!... maybe this can get the 12" line kick-started again.

Wow, that's AWESOME news! It sounds like it won't be a TV series though. Just a 90-minute made-for-TV film. Still, it's really cool.

:chew

very, very cool.

But, will we have ASH in current time and then flashbacks to the "ripper" era...?
If so, does this mean another actor for young Giles...?

Any idea on how involved JW is going to be with this show? The more JW involvement (writing, directing, etc.) the better.

Any idea on how involved JW is going to be with this show? The more JW involvement (writing, directing, etc.) the better.

I think he will do, it was his concept so he has probably already written the full thing and has a vision on how it should be.

I hope Ethan Rayne makes an appearance, preferably as the villain :cool:

He'd BETTER direct it!
Joss, comic books are cool but your a fab director too. Get back to it!

:)

This is great news!

So is this:

The Buffy Season 8 comic continues, and he is already plotting a Season 9.

The Angel "After the Fall" comic will be a maxi-series. 12 issues that depict what happened after Sesaon 5's finale.

Something will happen with Fray.

:joy

Happy days to be a Buffyverse addict. If the Ripper project goes well, that could mean more spin-offs or tv movies. Ripper was so dead, and look, it's going to happen. Imagine 'Faith the Vampire Slayer'. :monkey5

Yeah I don't see Eliza's film career skyrocketing so maybe she would like a regular paycheck again.

And it's being made for BBC, not Fox, so it wouldn't fall under the SSC license.

But there has never been ANY Buffy or Angel produced for Fox. Never. It was produced BY Fox Television for the WB and UPN networks. Fox produces programming for all networks, including its own. This would just be Fox producing for the BBC instead of one of the American networks. So why wouldn't it fall under Sideshow's license??

Back