Is Frank from Bride & The Nosferatu Bust it for SDCC? It can not be!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly that seems to be it... the Vampyre bust is cool... but I can't see the need for a second Frank PF. Especially when they haven't made the creature yet :google

You were sure they were going to unveil the SSE Son of Frank weren't you Monster.

WHATS FUNNY IS THAT A CREATURE PF WOULD BE A SURE SELL-OUT...THAT 2ND FRANK WILL BE FOR SALE FOR A LONG TIME BEFORE ITS SOLD OUT...:rolleyes:

WHATS FUNNY IS THAT A CREATURE PF WOULD BE A SURE SELL-OUT...THAT 2ND FRANK WILL BE FOR SALE FOR A LONG TIME...:rolleyes:

The Creature will probably be announced at Spooktacular. The problem with the Frank is you have to have the Bride to make it not look goofy.

OH MY GOD I WILL NEVER LIVE IT DOWN THAT I AM LOOKING FOR THE SON OF FRANENSTEIN SSE 12 INCH FIGURE! funny post Bannister!:rotfl

aren't you first in line for lonnie's sof sse? probably your best bet in ever getting one. good luck.

Honestly I would only buy it if I had the Bride.

That's why I ordered one. I got the Bride a few weeks ago...very cool statue. I figured they would display great together from the get-go, and I was planning on hunting down an original Frankenstein on Ebay since I missed its release. When I saw SSC was offering the new version with the base, I nearly crapped myself.

Back