XM Studios Robin - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
XM Studios News

"First look at the new character joining the XM Original Batman Samurai ranks - Infiltrator Ninja Robin! Collaborative Team effort consisting of Christopher Cao, Foo Tze Wei, Philip Herman, Suheryanto Hatmaja and Studio HIVE! HINT: Definitely not the companion piece to 1/6 bats."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

56718492_2273939439490ejh7.jpg

Not a Batman fan at all but the bell is to big. It's drawing my focus off Robin and to the bell.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nice looking first concept! I agree though that the ball/bell is too large. A slight tweak though hopefully shouldn't be an issue.

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Robin! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Bros. Consumer Products and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exotic settings as you’ve never seen.

Every kid wants to be Batman, but do you have a lifetime of training? A billion-dollar fortune? The dream gets dashed pretty quickly. So OK, maybe you can’t be Batman… but that doesn’t mean you can’t be adopted by him. And just like that, Robin the Boy Wonder made the kid sidekick an icon."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

00fvkza.jpg

01nvj1g.jpg

0976ju6.jpg

13r7jyj.jpg

14mpjim.jpg

17gijwv.jpg

This piece is very nice but the price is high IMO for a 1/4 scale statue. Wish this was closer to $900-$950 range shipped.

This is not wowing me as much as I thought it would.

Batman, Catwoman and Deathstroke impressed me enough to get them ...but not this. Maybe it'll grow on me .....

XM Studios News

- Offical XM Robin - Samurai 1/4 Statue Assembly Video -

"Every kid wants to be Batman, but do you have a lifetime of training? A billion-dollar fortune? The dream gets dashed pretty quickly. So OK, maybe you can’t be Batman… but that doesn’t mean you can’t be adopted by him. And just like that, Robin the Boy Wonder made the kid sidekick an icon."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

Back