Mag's Toy Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magnuz

Super Freak
Reaction score
I like to take pictures, alot, but really only of my toys/collectibles. I really enjoy trying to make them look realistic or cool. I tend to do alot of dark pictures (maybe too dark for some people, note tone, but literally lack of light dark :D) but i just kind of stick with what i like, you'll see alot of simlilarly styled pics in here. To start off, Sideshow Star Wars:

Anakin Skywalker

anakinlit.jpg

aniobishot1.jpg

aniobishot2.jpg

ssanakinaction.jpg

anakinaction1.jpg

aniobishot3.jpg

anakinfaceclose3.jpg

Last edited:
Medicom Marvel

Wolverine
mediwolv2.jpg

mediwolv3.jpg

Spider-Man 3 Black Suit
medispidylit.jpg

Last edited:
Sideshow Lord of the Rings

Aragorn
aragornlit.jpg

aragornlit2.jpg

Thats it for now, as thats really most of my 1/6 collection. I do alot of pics of non 1/6 stuff but i'll wait and see if you guys actually want to see them before i start posting them, cause theres a whole lot more of those, stuff like Transformers, Marvel Legends, Neca stuff etc.

Last edited:
Dude, I'd love to see your photos, but all of the image links are dead, if you get the opportunity to repost I'd love to see what you have.

Sorry guys the site i host all my pics on got hacked and we had to switch domains and i hadn't gotten around to fixing old links like this. But all are fixed now and i threw in a couple new pics.

Looking good dude. I think your strongest images are the minimalist pieces like this one, gives more feeling to the shots.

htbatmanlit.jpg

Yes thats the style i prefer to work in, using light and the figure with little or no background, but its not very much action which is predominantly what im supposed to take pictures of for threads on the other forum i visit heh, as its an "Action photo thread" not "dramatic photo thread" heh. So pics like that are greated with mixed reactions.

Here's some of my Marvel Legends photos, these were the biggest part of my collecting regime till recently, hasbro has made them less than spectacular to me.

axmwolvylit.jpg

ultimatethoraction.jpg

faironmanlit.jpg

bfgraction.jpg

ripcap.jpg

ddnightperch.jpg

captainmarvelstars.jpg

Those are some of the ones i like best, most of my ML pics can be found here:
https://marvellegends.net/Magnuz/index.htm

STUNNING pics Magz, all of them are absolutely beautiful!! :clap :bow

I see you post at the Fwoosh, I haven't been there in a while but I am a registered member. :rock

This pic is gorgeous, my favorite. :monkey2

ripcap.jpg

Artisically I dig your Marvel stuff, but other than the movies, I'm very unfamiliar with Marvel characters so I can't appreciate story and character relations you represent, keep up the good work though.

haloweenlit.jpg

Very nice. I wasn't a fan of the poster at first, but every time I see it, it grows on me, kudos on cropping it in, makes a nice composition.

Thats actually all one picture, i didn't have to PS in the poster, because the new michael meyers figure by neca has it as the backer sheet in its packaging. So i just had that setup put the figure in front of it lit it and photographed it. Trying to recreate the poster obviously and it came out ok i think.

Thats actually all one picture, i didn't have to PS in the poster, because the new michael meyers figure by neca has it as the backer sheet in its packaging. So i just had that setup put the figure in front of it lit it and photographed it. Trying to recreate the poster obviously and it came out ok i think.

Ya, I have that figure, check out the Halloween Spoilers page, the one I linked to and the last one are all about figures not the movie, I posted shots of my Michael t here, haven't gotten to adding to my photos thread yet.

Back