Sarah Connor Chronicles Pilot Torrent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only one reason I want to see this.... Summer Glau

Other than that I have no interest in this at all

The dream sequence was the only thing awesome.
It was good to see another terminator on screen without the skin :)

I will join the Summer Glau cult. I'll see this especially because she's in it.

ok i've watched it twice now... its pretty darn good IMO. much better than what people have been saying. i think they are just sticking their noses up to it because its not T2. i say give this show a chance as long as they don't turn it into the typical weekly show with a different terminator every episode i think it should be fine. i don't see this show lasting more than 2-3 seasons tops just because of the plot continuity, but if kept alive it could bring some interesting stuff to the table.

Saw the pilot at SDDC, it wasn't too bad really, I had been expecting it to be on the bad side, but was pleasently suprised. The acting was decent, though the kid from Heroes looked the part of a young John Connor, I found him semi annoying, Lena Heady from 300 who played Sarah was excellent, she really projected a strong women. Summer Glau who was the terminatrix was good as well. Richard Jones plays the FBI agent on their tale, was actually good, he kinda had that glint in his eye.

After the screening which got quite a few applause, the cast and the producers came out for about 30 minutes of Q & A. Basically all the fanboys swooned over Summer, Dekker,Summer and Richard spoke the most and the producers said more or less, they are ignoring T3 and working off the first two Terminators. They also feel since there is time travel present in the overall storyline, what happened in the movies is only a possibile future and that the TV show will re-write some things.

All in all , it wasn't to bad a pilot, the effects were on par with some of the better TV effects, acting was decent, but who knows with todays TV executives, they cancel everything if it isn't an instant hit.

Evan

ok..... if i get in trouble i will personally punch all of you in the nose. this isn't the best picture, but it will do.
vlcsnap-1486119.png

Back