• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SCAM ARTIST ON EBAY ALERT! rendawg84

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voorhees27

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is anyone here familiar with Ebay ID "rendawg84" I bought a bunch of Hot Toys figure off of him outside of Ebay, he promised to end his auction early and its still running.

I paid him over $300 and now he won't reply to any of my e-mails hense i'm was scammed. The Ebay auction is 130138354177, he even listed a seperate auction with almost the exact description of this one above.

I ****en hate leach scam artists! Thought I would try to give anyone here the heads up in case they came across this ****ers auctions.

Last edited:
Did you use Paypal by chance, or some other method where you can get your money back?

Buying off eBay is usually pretty dangerous, hope it all works out for you!

Did you use Paypal by chance, or some other method where you can get your money back?

Buying off eBay is usually pretty dangerous, hope it all works out for you!

Yes I paid him with Paypal but it was a side deal, not through Ebay. I've already filed a claim and escalated it further already too! If he ignores the Paypal warning I will have my money back shortly.

Paypal is usually decent but we'll see I guess! Just wanted to see if anyone here bid on his fraudulent stuff!

Yes I paid him with Paypal but it was a side deal, not through Ebay. I've already filed a claim and escalated it further already too! If he ignores the Paypal warning I will have my money back shortly.

Paypal is usually decent but we'll see I guess! Just wanted to see if anyone here bid on his fraudulent stuff!

If you used a credit card, if paypal doesn't come through for you, they will.

Yes paid with credit as well! If Paypal doesn't help what advice can you give me when dealing with my Credit Card company? I mean wouldn't they just say I am responsible for making the deal on my own free will?

Tell them you bought goods from somebody with your credit card and they never sent the goods and you want to file a claim.

and try and stay away from side deals on the bay. they usually end bad

lol thats funny...i wasgonna say in my last post...unless it is from banny or me ..cauuse we are as awesome as a beer bong in august

Thanks guys! I guess my penalty for receiving such good deals from you guys here is $310!!!

Man this is a big set back for me, it will be a long time before I ever see a freakin Robocop, Rambo Halo, Terminator 1 & Kyle Reese! Jeez, to stupid to see the deal was too good to be true!

I hate leach scam artists!

Thanks again for your advice guys, much appreciated!

Last edited:
Yeah, credit card companies are usually really good about getting money back and filing claims against fraudulent sellers.

Another good rule of thumb for others is try to avoid Money Orders or BidPay with people you don't know. There is 0% safety with those, learned that the hard way.

Yeah, credit card companies are usually really good about getting money back and filing claims against fraudulent sellers.

Another good rule of thumb for others is try to avoid Money Orders or BidPay with people you don't know. There is 0% safety with those, learned that the hard way.

Thanks again!

Lets put it this way, if I don't get my $$$ back I WILL be visiting sunny Florida real soon. Sounds cheesy, but I am ****en dead serious!

where's that article about the guy driving to texas to set the guys trailer on fire. lol!

Thanks guys! I guess my penalty for receiving such good deals from you guys here is $310!!!

Man this is a big set back for me, it will be a long time before I ever see a freakin Robocop, Rambo Halo, Terminator 1 & Kyle Reese! Jeez, to stupid to see the deal was too good to be true!

Lets put it this way, if I don't get my $$$ back I WILL be visiting sunny Florida real soon. Sounds cheesy, but I am ****en dead serious!

I hate leach scam artists!

Thanks again for your advice guys, much appreciated!

yeah $310 for all those woulda been a "too good" deal. if ur ever unsure of the seller, always pay w/ a credit card. i used my Paypal balance once and even tho PP sided w/ me, the guy had cleaned out his account and i didn't get it all back. woulda gotten it all if i'd paid w/ credit card.

yeah $310 for all those woulda been a "too good" deal. if ur ever unsure of the seller, always pay w/ a credit card. i used my Paypal balance once and even tho PP sided w/ me, the guy had cleaned out his account and i didn't get it all back. woulda gotten it all if i'd paid w/ credit card.

I did pay with a credit card. He e-mailed me today with a load of crap, I just laughed and reminded him of his deadline.

Last edited:
Well lets put it this way have you ever kissed a girl? There's your answer jackass. No.

hahaha well lets put it this way. i dont feel bad this guy on ebay is taking you for a ride. :lol

Last edited:
Back