Hot Toys POWER LOADER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I can't find the original thread since we moved so here's a new one:

Hot Toys AMAZING Power Loader! Seems to get better each time we see it.

With all new ACTION GIF's.

CAGE LIGHTS:

PLcagelightlonger.gif

And SIREN:

PLsiren.gif

A big thanks to Facebox for helping me get into the damn booth map to see this video.

This piece is just fantastic!

Nicely done!

I can't find the original thread since we moved so here's a new one:

Hot Toys AMAZING Power Loader! Seems to get better each time we see it.

With all new ACTION GIF's.

CAGE LIGHTS:

PLcagelightlonger.gif

And SIREN:

PLsiren.gif

A big thanks to Facebox for helping me get into the damn booth map to see this video.

This piece is just fantastic!

Yeah I got a kick out of seeing all the lights on. I just wish that they showed off all the articulation more, there's still some question as to how articulated it will be.

seeing this thing in person is awesome!!! it is HUGE!!! looks much more impressive than the ED-209 (which is one of my favorite pieces) - and for the price, it is a bargain!!! the spinning light and light that lights up Ripley is gorgeous. can't wait to get this thing!!

Thanks for sharing those pics. :)

They actually give me concerns over the quality of the plastic though... looks kinda like that brittle stuff. Might be just me. :)

SICK, SICK, SICK!

I can't wait for this one, Thanks Reiny. :D

Looks like they added a molded piece inside the cage pipe to hold the new cage lights which extend outside/inside the cage piping.

And this is hi-impact injected mold plastic, doubt if it is brittle. I'm sure it has been breakage tested many times...

although those spires/antennae might be a prob if not careful.

Last edited:
Man, this just CRIES OUT for an Alien Queen!!!! Seriously, if there's a Ripley in the power loader, there must be a Alien Queen attacking the thing. Having the power loader is only half the deal. Imagine how nice a display would look if we had a Queen...
Please Hot Toys... Please!

Back