Most Flexpays at Once?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nexus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So I was checking my Sideshow calendar today and I have 18 Flexpays in February! Yikes! I think the most I've ever had before was 10 or 11. I know some of it is from delays since 6 or 7 are final payments, and chances are several of them will get pushed again, but it was pretty jarring. I almost always use FP and schedule all payments for the 5th of the month. I keep a strict budget and a dedicated prepaid card for collectibles, but this was the first time I had to add up everything to make sure there was enough in the account in case everything goes through. My Calendar doesn't zero out until July. But then it picks back up in September, and there are a number of statues and figures coming up.

Finding-the-Right-Intervention-Program-for-You-v2.jpg

I kid, I kid :lol

I think the most I have ever had in one month was like 4 or 5, which is a lot for me.

Question about FlexPay... I've postponed Hela the max amount of times, but I'm still waiting to start my job so have no income for another few weeks... My final payment for her is on Feb 5... will sideshow let me postpone her another month do you reckon?

Question about FlexPay... I've postponed Hela the max amount of times, but I'm still waiting to start my job so have no income for another few weeks... My final payment for her is on Feb 5... will sideshow let me postpone her another month do you reckon?

Give it a go, they have been pretty flexible for me in the past.

Posts like this make me question my career and decisions up until now. I think how many statues one has on PO should be the new yardstick of success.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Back