Dooku Vs. Yoda diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty,

is there suppose to be. Is this rumored? Man if it is that would be awesome.

Cool picture, thanks Loki. I am going to get this one for sure.

:)

Ooh, that's going to be a nice one to have. Its funny how there isn't anything at SDCC I'm excited about except the stuff that is being announced as further down the line. At least it gives me time to save up. :monkey5

Ooh, that's going to be a nice one to have. Its funny how there isn't anything at SDCC I'm excited about except the stuff that is being announced as further down the line. At least it gives me time to save up. :monkey5

Very good point. I'm gonna save my pennies for the Indiana Jones PF (which probably won't be announced til Comic Con 08).

Depending on how the figure the connection you're right. Plus the one thing we don't know right now is what Yoda is standing on.

This is why the environment is so important to this piece. It's actually possible they'll try to have Yoda up in the air here -- although that would be a nightmare to produce, his only contact point being the lightsaber. It's more likely that Yoda is standing on the Solar Sailer. And that would mean the Sailer as the environment, plus at least a chunk of the Geonosian hangar.

All this, and you'll have a really superb SW environment in addition to the two characters. End result -- a piece on the level of the Obi/Ani diorama.

Big thumbs up!

will have to see some pics of it to decide if i need to buy one. i wasn't a fan of the obi wan/ anakin dio so im not sure if im gonna go for this one unless its impressive.

Back