Sidius/Palpatine 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hints dropped at news conference????

From Rebelscum

SDCC07 Quick Hit: SSC Darth Sidious & Palpatine 2-Pack
Posted by Curto on July 26, 2007 at 05:53 PM CST:
The latest word from Comic-Con is that we'll see a Darth Sidious & Palpatine 1/6 scale 2-pack! This was strongly suggested in Sideshow Collectibles' presentation today. More details to follow...

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor

UNNNNNLIMITEDDDDDD POWERRRRRR!!!!! This would be the best ****ing news in this line, I've been dying to see Palps get the proper 1/6 treatment, the question is if it's a 2-Pack, does it mean same film or could it be bookend pieces like TPM Senator and ROTS Darth Sidious, oh who cares, no matter what we win in this scenario.

:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor

Hell yeah. Saw this over at RS and couldn't believe there was no thread here yet. Glad to put everyone in a better mood :D

No word if this will be displayed this weekend but at least it's too core characters that are very much in demand. I'm wondering if it's just a head sculpt difference or what version of Sidious we are getting.

Thanks for being on top of things Loki. I tell ya, between Sideshow's site, RS, this site, a few others I follow, you can miss a lot trying to keep up with everything, it's fun, but you never want to miss something, especially of this magnitude.

I'm hoping Palpatine in the red, Sidious in either the black robe or the purple/black robes. This is really great news!!! Finally another villain for the Jedi fight!

Back