Drusilla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo! And it looks like she's from the Boxer Rebellion too!

Okay, I would have preferred human Dru first - but she looks great!

And I think this is the first Buffy girl that can legitimately use the taller female body. Even though Landau is only 5'7", she should be taller than the other girls.

Wow, that REALLY looks good at this point. Lets hope the production figure holds up.

Yeeessss! She looks freakin' fantastic!!!
:banana :banana

Although, I can hear the distant cries of "we want Giles and the other Scoobies!" a'comin! :p

I AM IN HEAVEN!!!!

Dru was number 1 at the top of my wish list! The outfit looks amazing. I am very very pleased! Great job Sideshow!!! She looks great!

Hope they do a human face version down the road too!

Damn you Sideshow! Don't you have enough of my money?!?

Pretty freakin' sweet...

"I've named them all the same name, and there's terrible confusion..."

:arwen

Drusilla before Giles?

I shouldn't ask questions, I should just be happy that they're making Drusilla!!!!!!!!!

She looks great :)

I think her outfit is frmo 'Becoming'. If you look closely, she is wearing a red dress, and the thing on her shoulders is what she wears in that episode. That's my take on it anyway, lol.

I'll go with the 'looks great' sentiments... but I've been lied to before by prototype pix; I'm waiting 'til I see the production version before I open my wallet.

Also feel ticked off that if we want a human Dru we'll have to pony up a further c.$50 later on down the line. Oh, for alternate heads with the figures... if only just this once as an apology for arsing up previously in the BTVS line.

Nick
Cloud-Cuckoo Land correspondant.

So now that they're doing turn of the century Dru, would you want to see a William the Bloody from the same era, or are there enough Spike's?

Personally, Spike is my favorite character, so any version of him is fine by me. Adn I'd love to see all 4 vamps in this garb.

I have to admit Dave that as much as I want to see Giles produced. I could definitely go for all 4 in this turn of the centory outfits. :clap

ChosenBuffy is right. This Dru is from Becoming.
normal_BecomingI_708.jpg

normal_BecomingI_542.jpg

But yes Dave I do also love the idea of Spike, Dru, and Darla in their period garb to go with Origin Angel.

I love Darla - but she was a much more important character on Angel. Dru and Giles are the last - "must haves" for Buffy for me. Of course I hope they won't stop, but after those it's not like they're Faramiring the line.

I agree with you Dave, but I would add Tara to your list. She was an important character in the show, and was in far more episodes than Oz, and he warranted 2 figures. So if it ended with Dru, Giles, and Tara I would feel like the line had a good run. I admit that i would be a little disappointed though; there are so many more figures I would love to see done. (but I guess that's just me being greedy)

Back