GG Dooku/Asajj statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
SDCC_25_Scott_168.jpg

SDCC_25_Scott_170.jpg

Looks like the cover they did on one of the Star Wars Insider magazines. This is going to be tough to resist.

Is that a little 'no pictures' sign in the corner? Thank you for ignoring it. Now I get to see the girl without her paint on :monkey5

How tall is it?

How I wanted to pose Asajj with the Hasbro Dooku (until one is released from SS)... Looks great. Size and price?

This has some serious potential but I'm really not into GG statues anymore.

Nah, Chris Lee is Dooku. Hope the paint job turns out excellent. I might want to pick this up in the future.

Pretty cool. Whenever SSC makes a 1/6 Dooku, this is how I'm going to display him and Asajj. In fact, I have a similar pose for 006 and Xenia right now.

Ugh! GOD! ....Grfeat, Grand!....One more statue from GG that hav eto buy....I never bought anything from them and now all of a sudden I have about 10 things I want from them!

This looks amazing! Kudos, GG. I wish I could find a Fine Art print of that Insider Cover.

awesome! it will be my first GG statue, asajj is definitely too sexy to resist :D

Wow! I'm not a big GG fan, but this is a near-perfect representation of the excellent Insider cover. Props where props is due...or something. :)

Back