Brotherhood of Arms, Fife and Drums W/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickman

Super Freak
Reaction score
In an attempt to revive this brilliant line I'm posting some quick pics of my Brotherhood of Arms collection (and some of my Dog Soldiers). The Brotherhood of Arms is a great collection I would like to see survive. I think Sideshow can offer many more great figures for this line. It would be nice if other collectors out there would share their photos here in this Brotherhood of Arms and Fife & Drum forum.

CivilWarUnionGroup.jpg
CivilWarUnionGroup2.jpg

CivilWarCuster2.jpg
CivilWarzuave.jpg

CivilWarBrent.jpg
CivilWarCheyenne.jpg

CivilWar100thPenn.jpg
CivilWar29thAlabama.jpg

Thanks a lot Vader Al. I just received a British 64th soldier from a great friend Musketball today! This figure is awesome, I don't know why I passed him up the first time. I'm still on the fence about opening my exclusive George Washington but until then here's some picks of him.

fifeDrum_British64th1.jpg
fifeDrum_British64th2.jpg

Thanks a bunch Musketball!

Hey Sticks... I never knew Brent and Taylor faught together in the Civil War before they joined the ANSA space program...

Ok it's kinda cheating but my figures are all boxed up and I don't want a cool thread like this to crash right after liftoff: a few customised figures by the famous Tiger Calico:

z1wp7.jpg

62680242fo1.jpg

95443583wl0.jpg

b5ng4.jpg

a6xp3.jpg

d9wd3.jpg

c10qw1.jpg

I was never really interested in those but I gotta say the pictures look great. Maybe something I should consider getting.

Madden you wouldn't be disappointed. These two lines include some of SideShows best headsculpts.

Doomhammer those figures look incredible. I was trying to place the Kenobi sculpt. I knew I had it but I didn't see Ben in there, but now I do. Great Job, and thanks for posting those amazing pictures!

The Kenobie confederate looks very somber. That pose speaks volumes. Thanks

Madden you wouldn't be disappointed. These two lines include some of SideShows best headsculpts.

I have always been a bit of a military/war buff (not as much civil war era though) but never really thought to get any figures but I just looked at the military section on the SSC site and there are a couple nice looking figs I can get with the $50 gift card I have so that might be a good place to spend it.

I still have a $10 and $25 gift card and don't know what to spend it on. Unfortuantely I can't use them on pre-orders. I hope SideShow will do some more CW and Red Coats because these figures are very good. My new Red Coat figure's outfit is very cool. Madden, what are you going to use your gift card on?

I guess the only 2 military ones (and more in my interest) are Lt. Eddie Rickenbacker and Dress Blues R. Lee Ermey. I always like watching Mail Call so Ermey would be a good one plus he talks but I'm not sure if he's not more "actor" than true military. And the Iron Cross Plane exclusive with Eddie looks cool... we'll see.

I think that the grin is what held the Lt. Eddie Rickenbacker figure back. Great figure otherwise, and awesome accessory. I own two R. Lee Ermey. Again great figures, however the voice-box is inside the torso of the figure, limiting the articulation. I own original Ermey and the PT version.

Here are a few photos from Musketball
StonewallandCusterpics010.jpg

assortedpics021.jpg

assortedpics017.jpg

Keep them coming!

Does anybody have any good pictures of the Wisconsin soldier, especially without his hat? I've been wanting to see the sculpt but can't find any good shots.

A little dark, but thanks so much! It's the first I've seen of it without the hat, and the closest I've seen too. Thanks!

Now I just need to know where to get one cheap . . .

Back