HT Pred Elder!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
elderpred2.jpg

Na!!! its from PRED2!!!! look at the head!! it has all the spikes in it!!! not quills but actual spikes!! thats why i loved the Pred 2 Elder

Definitely the P2 Elder...you can also tell by the pose,the Predator 2 Elder was holding onto his necklace when he first appeared in the ship. I can't wait to add this to my Predator clan.

I also can't wait until they unveil a full look of the Predator (is the rumor confirmed that there is only ONE?) from AvP2.

Na!!! its from PRED2!!!! look at the head!! it has all the spikes in it!!! not quills but actual spikes!! thats why i loved the Pred 2 Elder

not to mention he has the antique flintlock pistol he gives Glover. very nice!!

Last edited:
That's a brand new head sculpt, I've got to see more!
I'm looking forward to him more then the regular Predator 2!
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

i was all ready to get pred 2 and now this fella is unveiled...lucky me!!!might get this instead..more pics!!!:D

YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT!

My all-time favorite Predator, right in front of me!
It must have been the blue dreads....

WOWSA!

And I should have caught the tipped dreads!!!!

And...for those who haven't said it yet...note the gun, the armor, the basic stuff...even the basic head design, not the spines and wrinkles...but...it means that the PREDATOR 1 IS A NO-BRAINER! This is only a couple of steps removed from him!
YEAH! FINALLY! LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!

Happy dance time! :chew :bunnydanc :chew

Back