1/4 T2 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gazmog

This piece for me kicks some serious butt, but I want to gauge the thoughts of you die-hard 1/4 scale devotees. I have yet to place my order, most likely through one of the dealers here, but what do you think of it?

:wave

I haven't been able to justify the price, but it does kick major butt. I know I'll give in eventually...

The light-up effect also is a great plus for it.

Well, you can spend $549 and get Sideshow's 1/4th scale T-800:

8306_image01.jpg

Or you can spend $1500 and get Cinemaquette's 1/3rd scale T-800:

t800_1.jpg

I know there's quite a bit of difference in price, but the Cinemaquette will be bigger and more detailed. I think for the price, the Sideshow piece is very nice!

$1500, I think I'll stick with the SS one, better value for money to me.

The only Cinemaquette, I can see getting is the Indiana Jones one.

Yeah, they're definitely priced higher than they should be. I haven't broken down and bought one yet, but the Arnold statue is pretty sweet. Indy will be a must-have if Sideshow doesn't get the license. Here's another comparison of the T-800.

Sideshow:
8306_image02.jpg

Cinemaquette:
t800_3.jpg

re

I am fast reaching the point of placing an order for the cheaper of the 2. :p

Re: re

I have the Sideshow version on order and cannot wait for it!

I may end up getting the Cinemaquette piece as well.

1/3 scale would be great.

FYI, Sideshow will also be releasing a 1:1 scale version!

Who knows what it will cost....

I may end up getting the Cinemaquette Arnold and the Sideshow T-800. I just don't know if I want different scales with these pieces. I love the details and addition of dirt or rust effects on the Cinemaquette version.

Gruson, I heard the Sideshow 1:1 may be in the $5000 range. :skull

I have several PE figures but I agree with Dave. I just don't think it's worth that much money. I concider myself to be a huge Terminator fan but I still can't see paying over $400 for any PE figure. For $500 I could buy 2 Universal Monsters PE figures that I would enjoy 10 X more.

:skull

I would personally like to see SS do an Arnold. A T2 Arnold please.

Yeah..i don't think SS will be able to top that, but then they shouldn't have to. Their arnold won't cost $1,000 plus. I don't know, for some reason I think the SS pose will be better, though that's not saying anything about the cinemaquette pose.

No chance the SS version of Arnold will be better. :)

I will most likely end up getting all the Terminator Cinemaquette pieces so my Terminator collection will be in scale.

I really hope they make a T-1000. For now, I will keep my SS order as well.

The Cinamaquette wins but for $1500 as many say, in Nemo's words, " the SS one will do just fine." :lol I plan to branch out and get into more lines, with a price for one Cinamaquette despite its quality, I can't pull that off and Im sure that is where it gets many from buying it. Here's to dreaming for me...:toast

I've got the 1/4 on order but it will most likely go in favor of the Cinemaquette if I can find it locally and compare it, I'm only gonna buy 1 Terminator and it has to be amazing.

Yup lyn,

Once I have both in hand, I will sell the one I like least.

I plan on selling my Attakus Arnold once the Cinemaquette arrives.

I've already cancelled the SS version. I'm fairly confident I want the Cinemaquette Arnold and I want these to be in scale with one another. Plus I can apply the $550 from not buying the SS version to the Cinemaquette version.

The Cinemaquette version looks ace, but for $1500.:x I'm sticking with the SS one. I can't justify spending that much, except with the Indiana Jones one, I will get that, for the love of the films and the character.

Back