Subject 560: Company Spokesman Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
Heres some quick pix I took outside in natural light. No flash.

I know zombies aren't scary in the day time, but oh well. I don't take good "mood" pictures.

SANY0356.jpg

SANY0350.jpg

SANY0351.jpg

SANY0352.jpg

SANY0355.jpg

SANY0354.jpg

SANY0353.jpg

SANY0349.jpg

Wow! The detail is amazing! Especially in his scaley rigid fingers! That's awesome!

For anyone else who got this in, did yours have a SS exclusive sticker??

Mine didnt come with one.

I went back and checked my others, 57 has one, and 5 doesn't?!?!?

weird.

I so regret being forced out of this line. Congrats to all you Dead-heads who are getting this. :rock

He looks great! Event figures typically turn out better then the more mass produced figures. Sculpt detail and paint on the ones from last year was outstanding, this seams to be a trend.
I can't wait for mine to arrive!
BTW, excellent pictures King!

I thought you just got your zombies back not too long ago, what happened?

A few different things. Basically I need the money and the it scares the kids and it grosses the wife out. :eek:

I exchanged the Doc for a service from the DarkArtist.

Great pics King!!! I should also be getting mine tomorrow. Can't wait, he honestly looks to be the best of the bunch so far.

Okay, my lady is taking a break from homework so nows the time to share some pictures!

I have to say I'm really thrilled with this figure... he is a great addition to the line and (besides a arm stump) has the coolest accessory. Great weathering on the outfit and the suit fits nicely.

My only nit would be his face seems the least expressive out of the bunch. Don't get me wrong, I love how rotted and nasty he is, but he looks more like he's gonna continue to go to work than eat your brains. Also, wasn't he supposed to have a neck wound, like in the video clip?

560a.jpg

560b.jpg

560c.jpg

560d.jpg

I love the detail on the handcuffs and briefcase.
560e.jpg

Glad you like him J.

I actually love the vacant, non-expressive look. Very zombie like to me.

Great pix by the way.

How did you get the briefcase to stay closed?

It is a good change, but something about the other figures look like they are more ready to eat your face off. But you are right, he is more of a classic zombie look... heck he's wearing a suit :rock

yah i really like the vacant look...and i kind of dig the way each zombie has a different expression so far imo...angry, sad, vacant, etc.

Back