Predator 4:1 Maquette Close To Selling Out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BSHERRIS

Folks:

My usual reliable source has indicated that the Predator 1:1 maquette is expected to sell out by the weekend (if not sooner).

Apparently a good number of orders were taken at the SDCC.

B.

Re: Predator 1:1 Maquette Close To Selling Out

BTW, I am talking about the 300 LE Exclusive version.

B.

It seems that the regular version of this piece will be available through affiliates for around $850 or so.

Makes you wonder whether the additional "head" is worth $150?

Thoughts anyone?

B.

Yea because you get the helmet version with the targeting lazer and a stand for the other head to make it a bust.

Unless something has changed, the regular version of this piece is going to be the same price: $999.

If by affiliates - you mean wholesale accounts - that price sounds correct, but thats not my department! :)

Just didn't want anyone to be confused that the exclusive head is adding to the cost.

Thanks!

Thanks for the clarification Chris!

I apologize if I led anyone to believe that the regular version of the Predator maquette would be priced differently if purchased directly from Sideshow.

It is just that affiliates are able to purchase non-exclusive items at a lower price point from Sideshow, and can offer them for less at retail.

For example, the Alien Queen bust from Sideshow is $949.00, however it can be had from affiliates for as little as $680-$700 or so (I've seen this price point frequently on Ebay).

B.

NOT "affiliates" - it can be bought from "dealers". There's a huge difference.

NOT "affiliates" - it can be bought from "dealers". There's a huge difference.

I apologize & stand corrected.

B.

I am definitely not surprised with the news of pending sell out. Predator is going to rock!!!!!!! and yes BSherris, I think it is very worth paying retail directly from SS to get the exclusive.

I can't wait, at least I say that until my wife asks how much I spent on it :thwak :thwak :thwak

This is probably the best exclusive version ever offered. If I were you I'd jump on it.

Predator 1:1 Maquette that is one tiny little full size Predator. Must be the runt of the pack.

lol..So with the regular version their's probably going to be more then 1000, of these then. I'm thinking of ordering the
exclusive, but shipping and TAX, would kill me to the U.K.:(

Thanks Viking for pointing out my typo...goes to show what happens when you are posting messages and answering phones at the same time! :bang

Thanks!
B.

Makes you wonder whether the additional "head" is worth $150?

Depends upon how good the head is........

:eek: :smokin ;)

JS :D :wave

JS, I just called your mother and told her what you said and she said to tell you "Shame on you!" :lol

I meant the artistry, sculpting, and painting of the extra noggin.

Dunno what you're possibly referring to Migwit. :dunno

JS :lol

Back