Bride of Frank PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

occulum

ExeKutioner
Reaction score
dont think Ive seen anything posted on him yet, so for us UniMonster lovers ....
looks like he'll almost have to be posed with his bride unless that arms articulated/bendy

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/mov_qtvr/7186-QTVR.mov

070607boff.jpg

bofry2.jpg

I was really looking forward to this piece, but this... pose... is not at all what I envisioned.

dont think Ive seen anything posted on him yet, so for us UniMonster lovers ....
looks like he'll almost have to be posed with his bride unless that arms articulated/bendy
Looking at the 360, I don't see any view of this figure that would display well solo (and in both profiles he appears to have a serious goiter), so owning the Bride is definitely a prerequisite.

I'm curious to see full pictures of him alongside the Bride on the new base; maybe in tandem with his mate, the Monster's stance will not appear so spastic — maybe it's just me, but his body is contorted in a way that I've never seen before in any film or still.

Wow, I have to admit that I was quite geeked when this piece was announced but... man, what a sad disappointment these pictures are.:monkey2

I agree that the pose is really wonky, and what's with his proportions? :confused: He looks stretched way too tall. Hopefully we will get some better pictures that will clarify things a bit.

Thanks for thinking of us classic horror collectors Sideshow, but at this point I'll have to pass. Sucks too, the look of the Monster in "Bride" is my favorite interpretation of the character.

is the set of bride and monster at SDCC ?
anybody has pictures ?

This piece looks awesome in person. Will definitely look better paired with Bride, thus, the duo base. Together, they are perfection and that pose isn't an issue. Actually, to see him next to Bride makes him appear even more tall and menacing.

My thought is that it now seems less likely that these two will get the SSE treatment anytime soon. And maybe that's OK. I do like the way they look paired on the companion base, so I might pick up the new Frank in color to go with my Bride, and continue to pursue the original in SSE.

I have all the patience in the world and dont mind waiting at all for the SSEs. Actually Id prefer it.
.. as long as, A) it they do come out & B) its no crazy low ES BS that the SSE Mummy was :monkey4

yeah I cant imagine theyd abandon it.
Just please give them a 100ES at least. i think thats a good number.
not too many to sit on shelves, but enough to go around.

BTW FF. you have the best Av ever....
take your name off so I can steal it ... :D

That's precisely why my name is on it. :D Yours ain't too shabby, either!

Hey, speaking of avatars, what ever happened to that terrific Wolf Man morph you did for lcummins?

ah! hey I forgot about that.
He didnt like it cause he didnt like the pic of him I used.
Hey LONNIE! send me a pic of yourself you do like!!

Back